Sponsored

Which colors do you like? (Select 3)

• Total voters

Driveout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
I had a red 69 Ford F100 with 3 on the tree and a 240 straight 6. It was originally red (mostly) I had it painted Corvette yellow. It was awesome. The Rivian Compass Yellow isn't nearly as vibrant from the photos but it's not canary either. That is my choice with Ocean Coast interior. I have no kids at home to spread raspberry jam or sticky chocolate finger marks...
Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I have had a long standing contract that my wife will pick the next car, she wanted a Range Rover and as a former ME for LRNA I said well its 100K plus for the spec we want as well as it will break and probably tank in value so Rivian is the answer. She is iffy about Rivian and knows the company is still in "planning mode" with all the secrecy but I finally sat her down and let her configure everything.

I said all configuration choices are up to you, so now officially switched over to the white with 22's for now (No more Launch Green, until we see actual pics, maybe the August event). She also wants a crap ton of accessories like the tent etc when we never camp???.

Last edited: