Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

https://evsportline.com/products/rivian-r1t-premium-fitted-blackmaxx-car-cover-indoor-outdoor

BlackMaxx covers fit your Rivian like a soft glove, carefully hugging its contours and protecting the entire vehicle from top to bottom and front to rear from weather, sunlight, rain, dings, scratches, dust, dirt and tree droppings. Protect your Rivian from the harshest of environments with the ONLY dual-rated Indoor / Outdoor Car Cover designed to precision fit and work properly on a charging Rivian. The silky smooth 3-layered breathable material features a thermoplastic polyurethane and two outer layers of woven polyester, allowing for breathability while providing the very best water resistance possible in a car cover. The integrated charge port cover opening allows for charger connection and covers back up with a Velcro back flap when not charging. The BlackMaxx cover features ventilated mesh around the front air intake and front wheels ensuring proper airflow during charging - this is critical for safe charging.

Specifications
  • Patterned perfectly for the Rivian R1T using 3D scan technology
  • Silky 3-layered breathable material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane and two outer layers of woven polyester
  • Inner fleece lining to prevent paint scratches
  • Water resistant
  • Maximum UV protection
  • Easy charger access
  • Storage tote bag included
  • Integrated undercar lockable eyelets (requires cable lock, not included)
  • Cover is satin black (no large logos or labels, does not attract attention)
  • Fits Rivian R1T Pickups
Rivian R1T R1S NEW PRODUCT! Rivian R1T Covers - Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover1

Rivian R1T R1S NEW PRODUCT! Rivian R1T Covers - Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover2

Rivian R1T R1S NEW PRODUCT! Rivian R1T Covers - Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover3

Rivian R1T R1S NEW PRODUCT! Rivian R1T Covers - Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover4

Rivian R1T R1S NEW PRODUCT! Rivian R1T Covers - Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover5
Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Hey gang, thanks for checking it out - Yes it's quite a large cover (a lot of material), and we didn't cheap-out on material. This is the best cover material out there.

Rivianut

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Pilot
Been waiting for someone to make this!! Ordering it soon! Thank you for coming out of the gate with a premium cover!!

Sponsored

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
Feedback - precision is a questionable word here. Wrinkles everywhere and it doesn't fit tightly. It's basically like an old mans version of tighty whities, neither tight nor white.

You should make it out of a stretchier material so it hugs the vehicle and goes lower and tighter around it, without wrinkles.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Feedback - precision is a questionable word here. Wrinkles everywhere and it doesn't fit tightly. It's basically like an old mans version of tighty whities, neither tight nor white.

You should make it out of a stretchier material so it hugs the vehicle and goes lower and tighter around it, without wrinkles.
How tight do you want a car cover? It’s supposed to be a little loose so it’s easy to get on and off. Quick google search and nearly all of them have some extra material / wrinkles. Example attached.

Rivian R1T R1S NEW PRODUCT! Rivian R1T Covers - Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover 1669577169522

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
How tight do you want a car cover? It’s supposed to be a little loose so it’s easy to get on and off. Quick google search and nearly all of them have some extra material / wrinkles. Example attached.
Like a fitted bedsheet at least and more like a car condom. and don't tell me to google search and try to say I'll find crappy car covers that are all wrinkles. Second image - so snug you can see the logo.

Rivian R1T R1S NEW PRODUCT! Rivian R1T Covers - Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover 1669578333180

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Like a fitted bedsheet at least and more like a car condom. and don't tell me to google search and try to say I'll find crappy car covers that are all wrinkles. Second image - so snug you can see the logo.

1669578333180.png
I don't understand how a car cover used outdoors couldn't just end up making the paint worse than nothing.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

1669578333180.png

We can make marketing photos with minimized wrinkles too. I have a factory Porsche car cover, it's equally wrinkled in real life....but their website photo it looks like tight fitting lingerie 🤣

The reality on the Rivian is you're detailing with things like roof racks / or not, an air suspension with significant range, and a wide range of wheel / tire combos. Skin tight would require removing roof racks.

We can take some pics with roof rack removed and the suspension lowered...it will look 'more fit'.
Sponsored