Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Hello My Dudes!

Over the last few weeks, I've been working on an update to one of the best selling Rivian related products that I've ever made, the Overhead Glasses Holder. It was the very first thing that I started batch producing for the community, and it's my favorite Rivian mod. I use it nearly every time I drive my truck.

Rivian R1T R1S New Overhead Glasses Holder Version 2 07c2c3ce_original

The updated version improves on the original in a few different ways:
  1. The corners have been rounded to make it flow better with the interior design.
  2. A little bit of reinforcement has been added in key places.
  3. Branding (which is invisible when installed) has bee updated for more consistency.
  4. Dimensions and layering has been improved to make it much more easily (and less costly) to batch produce.

So far, I've produced two batches of the V1 holder. The first batch, which was pretty small, retailed for $16 each. The second batch, which was larger, was able to drop the per-unit pricing to $12. With the updated design, I've been able to drop the pricing even further - only $9.99. They are orderable right now at https://riviparts.com/#glassesV2 and will be shipping Thanksgiving week.

I produced a video to demonstrate the difference between the two, to show installation, and to show how it's used:

I hope you all like it as much as I do. I'm happy to answer any questions or listen to any feedback on it.

In addition to this, more announcements from RIVIPARTS will be coming over the next week or so.
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
That’s very stand up of you to lower the price after finding a way to produce them for less. Most people wouldn’t do that. 💯

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T