Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Hello my dudes!

Today I'd like to officially announce the OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider. This is a new version of our Center Console Divider, which is no longer being produced and is in a final clearance sale. This new version provides additional flexibility in dividing up the space, allowing you to fit larger items and secure smaller items better.

This new version has additional slotting baked into the product to allow for configuration in 9 different configurations. It maintains the console hugging dimensions to slope along the front and side and the cut-out to allow for use of the elastic strap at the rear for the owners quick reference and insurance / registration documents. One of the thing we've noticed with solutions like this in the past is wobbliness in similar solutions. To combat that, we've developed a stabilization puck that attaches to the bottom of the two-panel X - it keeps everything aligned nice and tight.

Photos of what it looks like:

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1386.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1388.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1387.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1389.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1390.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1391.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1393.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1394.JPG

The top of the divider come up to just below the slant with the USB-C ports on it. When configured to have one large area, it will accommodate a standard square tissue box with is 4.25" x 4.25" as shown in the above below.

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1396.JPG

Like the last version, it's designed to work perfectly with the OpenSourceEV Center Console Organizer. Notice how one can still get access to items such as tissues with the combo. Both are also sold together for a lower price.

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider IMG_1398.JPG

First and foremost, STL files for this are available right now at the following link - https://www.printables.com/model/444500-opensourceev-adjustable-center-console-divider. You are VERY encouraged to download the model, print it, and install it at no cost. I believe the benefits of open sourcing my designs is more beneficial than me making money off of them.

For folks who do not have a 3D printer, these will also be for sale on OpenSourceEV.com for $25.00 at the link below. For a limited time, you can enter coupon code FAMCAMP to get $5 off the price. Additionally, there is a bundle deal with this, the Center Console Organizer V2 (which has just come back in stock) and the TPU rubber liner for $44.99. (I've preeminently included the $5 discount into the bundle)

Orders for this are open right now and shipments will start today. Details, including more pictures are available below:

https://OpenSourceEV.com/products/adjustable-center-console-divider

Feedback, as always, is very welcome. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T