Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Just bought a pair! Rivian service center at 6k advised me to only do a 4 tire rotation. I keep regretting their recommencation. I'm just gonna do a 5 tire rotation now that im about 13k. Tires wont be matched but hopefully it levels out.
Thank you for your order! Your amazing GEN2 pucks are shipping today!! The tires should get pretty close to leveling out.
Sponsored

bgoldber88

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T LE, 2021 BMW X3 PHEV
Occupation
Engineer
I received mine a few days ago and they are great quality. They have a permanent spot under my rear seat in case I ever need them!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I received mine a few days ago and they are great quality. They have a permanent spot under my rear seat in case I ever need them!
Thank you!! Great looking truck!

Mine have the same permanent location under the rear seat. It was part of the case design, to fit neatly under the rear seat of the R1T, and under the false floor in the frunk for our R1S compadres!

Thanks again for your business and for sharing your experience with people! That really helps us build the business.

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Big shipments off today!! Thank you Rivian Forums!!! Buy Today - Ship Today! How do we do that? Ten's of thousands of dollars of inventory and planning, so you can actually delivery what you say you will........

From One Rivian Owner to Another!!

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230418_152030

eRacer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Tracking shows it's out for delivery now! Thank you very much for purchasing from us and for the words you've expressed on our service! Sure, we have a solid product, but 'service' is where you build trust and confidence.

It's not possible to do this without a significant investment, so we do our part and I know the customers will come. Thank you again and enjoy your Gen2 kit!

Mark

Just wanted to follow up to say thank you for the prompt shipping! You ship faster than Amazon Prime! The pucks were received and packaged well. The product is so nice looking that I feel guilty using them. Much appreciated!
Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks IMG_5550

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Just wanted to follow up to say thank you for the prompt shipping! You ship faster than Amazon Prime! The pucks were received and packaged well. The product is so nice looking that I feel guilty using them. Much appreciated!
Thank you very much for that! Faster than Amazon PRIME!! Ha! We try really hard to be as efficient and productive as possible and I'm glad you are every bit as satisfied with our service as with our product!

Every Rivian owner deserves a product that's as nice as the vehicle even something as utilitarian as our jackpuck tool set. Once again, thank you very much for your business. I personally appreciate it

Mark

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

The Most Comprehensive Magnetic Jack Puck Ever

1. Industries First Magnetic Jack Pucks. We have five (5) NdFeB magnets for a reason. More magnetic energy means a greater degree of attachment, especially to the rear two positions, which require more energy to connect. (turn up the volume)

2. Floor Jack, Bottle Jack, Commercial Vehicle Lift compatible. Bottle Jack port is designed around the 10T Torin Big Red Hydraulic Bottle Jack. Why? It has the lift height, tonnage and availability that other products don't for a very fair value.
Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230504_105748

3. Grip Tech Sticky Rubber Cap sticks to flat metal surfaces, practically eliminating any slippage of the vehicle on commercial flat metal lifts.
Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks Gen 2 Side Web

It's been a crazy 7-days for us here at JackPucks.com! Shipping all over the USA and Canada like wild fire. Thank you. While our inventory is under assualt, we're still good to go!

Our 5 star reviewed kits are ready to ship, and we still function with Buy Today, Ship Today (by 2pm AZ time). Every single Rivian owner should have a kit to keep in their Frunk or under the rear Seat.

Order you kit today!!

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230403_111846

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

The morning drop off of another large batch of GEN2 Magnetic Jack Puck kits (and a single) shipping to US and Canadian customers. Thank you everyone!! If you order any of our Magnetic Jack Pucks by 2pm AZ time, we ship the same day!

It's our mantra, "Buy Today, Ship Today"
Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230515_105527

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

IMG_5550.jpeg
I thought I had responded to this immediately!! This is a wonderful compliment, thank you very much! If we receive an order by 2PM AZ time M-F (Sat 10am) we ship the same day and it is on the road.

We love all your comments, they are putting a huge smile on our faces!! We know we built a fantastic product (performance, value, looks) and we believe packaging (white box, clear plastic wrapped cases, logo-ized security stickers) and super efficient shipping and customer service makes a difference and it does!

Every Rivian R1 owner needs their own personal set of our MagJAXX magnetic jack pucks!!

Get your orders in today.
Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230506_083616

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Wanted to share my story/experience here. These magnets are very robust, well done.

Backstory: Recently swapped out my 21s to put my ATs back on my truck well this morning I was just finishing up my run when I noticed something red sticking out under my truck. Turns out I left my jack puck in and it stayed there for the last 200 miles I have driven. Silly mistake but wow that is impressive.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Wanted to share my story/experience here. These magnets are very robust, well done.

Backstory: Recently swapped out my 21s to put my ATs back on my truck well this morning I was just finishing up my run when I noticed something red sticking out under my truck. Turns out I left my jack puck in and it stayed there for the last 200 miles I have driven. Silly mistake but wow that is impressive.
Thats a great story! I've left one in for a day by simply forgetting it was there, but this takes the cake.

Thank you for the post!!!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Friday - Buy-Today, Ship-Today
If Purchased by 4PM Arizona Time!

Every Friday we extend our one of a kind, Buy-Today, Ship-Today program an hour, so you can have your MagJAXX magnetic jack pucks moving on the truck the same day!! No one ships quicker after placing an order than JackPucks.com!!

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230504_105748

In Rivian Yellow (below)

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230403_113404

In Radiant Red (below)

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230403_112329

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

We Ship on Saturday. Purchase by 1pm AZ Time! Buy-Today, Ship-Today

* We don't just print a shipping label, our Magnetic Jack Pucks will start moving on a truck towards you on Saturday, if you purchase by Noon Saturday morning (Arizona Time) - Purchase Link Magnetic Jack Pucks

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230620_124359 (1)

Last edited:

ECP Christian

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Just wanted to say got my pucks in the mail. What a difference from the cheaper Amazon options. The yellow ones are stunning and very well made definitely worth paying a little bit extra money. They shipped very fast. Happy customer

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Just wanted to say got my pucks in the mail. What a difference from the cheaper Amazon options. The yellow ones are stunning and very well made definitely worth paying a little bit extra money. They shipped very fast. Happy customer
Thank you for the outstanding compliments! We own Rivian's, so building something representative of the vehicle was important to us, as well as fast shipping and excellent customer support!!

Thank you again for entrusting us with your hard earned resources!!

Mark
JackPucks.com
From One Rivian Owner to Another
Sponsored