Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

NEW GEN 2 MagJAXX Magnetic Jack Puck Adapter Kit for Rivian R1T & R1S
Introducing the Ultimate Rivian Puck! $159.95
(lowest price ever)

A few people have emailed and were slightly confused to why they need our Magnetic Jack Puck's, since the Rivian they purchased comes with a spare tire and tool kit, including a plastic device to lift the vehicle (jack puck).

The Eiffel Tower-Contraption that Rivian supplies is pictured just below. This is what they provide and subsequently, how they want you to lift the vehicle to fix a flat or change a tire. There is a reason why no-one uses that contraption, and thousands use our magnetic jack pucks. Truly, a picture is worth a thousand words. Not to mention, you have to dig out your spare tire and tools to get to everything.

If you carry a tire plug-kit, a Torin Big Red 10T bottle jack and our Magnetic Jack Pucks (under rear seat on R1T or frunk in your R1S), then you can fix a tire in minutes.

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks rivian-spare-tire-jack-kit-

THIS or Ours (below)

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20231007_083700-

Why do I need these? Doesn't my Rivian come with everything I need to change tires, rotate them or install new ones at my local Discount Tire (or other)?

Answer: Yes, you do need them, and no your Rivian does not come with everything you need to do the job. You cannot rotate, change or install new tires at your tire store or local repair facility of choice without Jack Pucks because your Rivian does NOT come with a complete tool kit to do the job, that is why we are here.

The only alternative is for you or your tire/shop to remove four sets of plastic panels and hardware to access the frame rail. However, most shops avoid this due to the risk of damaging plastic and losing hardware. Rivian has provided four round access points on the frame with removable plastic caps for lift points. Our pucks, equipped with magnets, easily attach to these ports, making the job effortless. It's an essential tool for every Rivian owner.

How to Order: Orders Open. Buy Today Ship Today (6 days a week) The revolution continues! Some have asked is their a list to join to make sure they get the Gen2 pucks? We have plenty of inventory for everyone to order, so no worries.
GEN2 Jack Pucks LINK

The overwhelming success of our first of a kind magnetic jack pucks (GEN 1) with two multi-thousand manufacturing runs is now sold out! Thank you RivianForums! GEN 1 has now ridden into the sunset and is superseded by GEN 2! Don't worry, we planned ahead, and have a substantial inventory in our hands now (April 13).

We are constantly engineering product improvements to our magnetic jack pucks. Coming under the recently trademarked MagJAXX line, we have some significant product feature upgrades and we KEPT THE PRICE THE SAME at $179.95. Upgrades:

1. Grip Tech Cap :
Removable high traction rubber cap with 48 tactile anti-slip contact points. We achieved our objective in creating a cap that is slip-resistant, easy to grip, and can be removed, with a robust and durable rubber material that has a specific durometer. And the best part? We nailed it on the first go! Grippy in your hand and the caps help preserve the 'art-work-beauty' (a few have said that) of the pucks as well.

Our Grip Tech Caps ensure that the pucks stay securely in place on flat surfaces. This feature is especially beneficial for floor jacks and flat metal commercial lifts as it reduces the risk of vehicle and puck slippage (notable improvement in safety). The new caps are also compatible with Gen 1 pucks, making it easy to retrofit (Grip Tech Cap Upgrade Kit for GEN 1 Pucks Click Here).

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks Gen2WebSized_480x480

2. Intergrated Bottle Jack Port. We've been using the bottle jack pucks on my personal R1T for 6 months and it was time to introduce it to the Rivian owning community, as a must have product. You NO LONGER NEED a dedicated jack puck (without magnets) coupled together with an undersized hydraulic bottle jack to change a tire on the roadside. Our Gen 2 MagJAXX magnetic jack pucks are designed to provide you a complete solution, whether it be a floor jack, bottle jack or commercial vehicle lift in our standard product line.

I tried 10 different bottle jacks and decided to size the machined port on the bottom of the pucks for a 10T Hydraulic Bottle Jack, specifically, "The Big Red by Torin" (Big Red Link) from Amazon, which makes it an easy purchase. The higher tonnage of the Torin jack makes lifting an R1 a breeze, and the beveled leading edge on the port ensures smooth self-centering of your MagJAXX puck on the bottle jack for efficient operation. Moreover, the Torin bottle jack conveniently fits perfectly under the rear seat of the R1T (frunk on R1S), making it a practical choice for roadside tire changes. In addition, our Gen 2 pucks are designed to seamlessly work with many existing 6T and 8T hydraulic bottle jacks, providing versatility and convenience.

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230407_155503

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks Gen 2 Side Web

With Gen 1 we offered the industries first Magnetic Coupled Jack Puck Adapter for Rivian R1T and R1S. 5 Star Reviews across every forum and via all retail sales outlets. Our Magnetic Jack Puck is used by members of major Rivian owner forums for a reason. Offering a secure and efficient solution for tire and wheel maintenance, with more magnetic energy than any other offereing for increased holding power. It fits any standard floor jack and is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a red anodized finish. The included zippered and padded case makes storage easy.

Ideal accessory to change a flat tire on your Rivian R1T or R1S. Our magnetic jack pucks will ensure you or anyone lifting your Rivian R1T or R1S for anytype of service related to the tires and wheels always have the right tool for the job.

One of the first thing I learned in owning my Rivian R1T (since March of 2022), is that you cannot change a tire, rotate your tires, or even buy new tires and install them without Jack Pucks. So, I designed in Solid Works the perfect solution and then built an amazing padded case to support the product. Simply hand the kit to your tire center and let them take care of everything.

Highlights: (Gen 2 offers all the benefits of Gen 1 with significant product enhancements and safety)
  • GEN 2 MagJAXX (new trademarked branding)
  • Grip Tech Sticky Rubber Cap with 48 Traction Points of Contact
  • Virtually eliminates slippage of the pucks on any flat metal surfaces
  • Removable cap that protects the puck
  • Integrated Bottle Jack Port makes roadside tire changes a breeze
  • Works with floor jacks, commercial tire lifts, hydraulic bottle jacks
  • The most comprehensive magnetic jack puck in existence
  • GEN 1 Design (also included in Gen 2)
  • Original Magnetic Jack Puck for Rivian R1T and R1S Vehicles
  • More magnetic energy means MORE holding power than other offerings
  • Magnetic Designs LOCKS the pucks in place (no more o rings)
  • Works with any standard floor jack and all commercial vehicle lifts
  • Machined in 6061-T6 aluminum and Red Anodized
  • Fits Rivian R1T and R1S vehicles and stores easily under the rear seat or frunk
  • Most protective case in the industry
  • Free shipping in the lower 48 States (USA)
  • Canadian orders using CDN and efficient no hassle shipping!
What you will receive:

(4) MagJAXX Magnetic Jack Pucks
(1) Padded Highly Protective Zippered Case

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230407_154641

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230409_222105

I carry our Gen 2 MagJAXX kit and an RV jack support pad in my truck, so I can work in sand, snow, dirt and make sure I get the proper lift as safe and secure as the terrain allows.

Additional Reading: We machined ports into our aluminum pucks and then secured a set of five (5) primary NdFeB (rare earth) magnets onto the ports. You simply insert the puck into the OEM port location and listen for the SNAP as it is secured to your vehicle. O-rings pucks are eliminated. Most tire installation shops use a post style lift, which will require four (4) Pucks. Free shipping in the lower 48 US States.

The video that changed the jack puck game forever (SNAP)
Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230404_232430

5 NdFeB High Energy Rare Earth Magnets (more energy than any competitor)
Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230403_112108
Sponsored

Last edited:

the long way downunder

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
WFH
OK, I'll take a set of those.
What I remember from a similar product for other vehicles is there should be some "slip before tip" … the jack and the vehicle should move separately so that the jack is not forced to tip rather than slip its position in contact with the vehicle. For a bottle jack, this is not much of an issue but for a trolley jack, it has to move on its wheels as the lifting arm moves through its arc.

Separately, what's the process to jack up a Rivian and then lower it down onto jack stands?

There's only one lifting point at each corner, so there's nowhere to lower the vehicle onto jack stands.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

OK, I'll take a set of those.
What I remember from a similar product for other vehicles is there should be some "slip before tip" … the jack and the vehicle should move separately so that the jack is not forced to tip rather than slip its position in contact with the vehicle. For a bottle jack, this is not much of an issue but for a trolley jack, it has to move on its wheels as the lifting arm moves through its arc.

Separately, what's the process to jack up a Rivian and then lower it down onto jack stands?

There's only one lifting point at each corner, so there's nowhere to lower the vehicle onto jack stands.
Thanks for your interest in purchasing. Stay tuned, as we should open up sales April 15th.

I'm not certain what you are speaking to regarding lifting a Rivian, but there have been a number of discussions on DIY tire changes using floor jacks (mainly), but I have done tire rotations with four (4) Bottle Jacks on a very flat surface (not recommending this generally) successfully without jack stands.

One of the challenges is there is more 'droop' on the rear control arms, as opposed to the front. Two things happen here. 1. It's possible as the arc of the rear suspension changes that your jack will 'tilt' along with the arc (not good). I simply position the bottle jacks to compensate for this and it works perfectly. 2. Because there is more suspension travel in the rear when in tire change mode, you will need more 'lift' to get the rear tires off the ground.

Jack Stands are made by Rivian but some are trying the combination bottle jack/jack stand tools, but they don't have a flat top surface to properly accomodate our style Jack Pucks. I think the best solution for a tire rotation is to use two 3.5T or greater floor jacks with a 24" lift (HF has these). Position them left front, right rear (ex) and you can lift the entire truck with two floor jacks and our pucks. I could design a jack stand that you could use on the two unused jack puck ports, to support the vehicle.

I won't do that for liability reasons, but someone could do that......it's 2am here in AZ...

oskeei

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Duramax Silverado, French's Mustard Yellow R1S
Clubs

Might be user error on my end, but description indicates free shipping, but after checkout looks like it was $2.99 for the rubber cap. $2.99 is fair, but may want to change the description.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Might be user error on my end, but description indicates free shipping, but after checkout looks like it was $2.99 for the rubber cap. $2.99 is fair, but may want to change the description.
(Online Free Shipping Resolved)

Shipping is free. That was an operator error. Me! Thank you for pointing that out. Refund on the way.

Last edited:

Sponsored

the long way downunder

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
WFH
Thanks for your interest in purchasing. Stay tuned, as we should open up sales April 15th.

I'm not certain what you are speaking to regarding lifting a Rivian, but there have been a number of discussions on DIY tire changes using floor jacks (mainly), but I have done tire rotations with four (4) Bottle Jacks on a very flat surface (not recommending this generally) successfully without jack stands.

One of the challenges is there is more 'droop' on the rear control arms, as opposed to the front. Two things happen here. 1. It's possible as the arc of the rear suspension changes that your jack will 'tilt' along with the arc (not good). I simply position the bottle jacks to compensate for this and it works perfectly. 2. Because there is more suspension travel in the rear when in tire change mode, you will need more 'lift' to get the rear tires off the ground.

Jack Stands are made by Rivian but some are trying the combination bottle jack/jack stand tools, but they don't have a flat top surface to properly accomodate our style Jack Pucks. I think the best solution for a tire rotation is to use two 3.5T or greater floor jacks with a 24" lift (HF has these). Position them left front, right rear (ex) and you can lift the entire truck with two floor jacks and our pucks. I could design a jack stand that you could use on the two unused jack puck ports, to support the vehicle.

I won't do that for liability reasons, but someone could do that......it's 2am here in AZ...
I bought the rubber caps yesterday and also had shipping added.
fwiw. I've been using JackPoint jack stands for ages. They became popular for all kinds of cars that have specific lifting points. They make different caps for different vehicles. I have a flat top "cap" that works with Teslas, Rivian or just about any vehicle. Your pucks should work well with JackPoints. I'll have to give that a try and post a pic. It's basically impossible to move the vehicle when it's on four of these stands. I've done an engine and transmission swap of a Porsche turbo on these stands. I doubt I'll ever be pulling a motor out of a Rivian, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm curious … : )

Tatnai

First Name
Tatnai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
Occupation
Physician
Oos?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I bought the rubber caps yesterday and also had shipping added.
fwiw. I've been using JackPoint jack stands for ages. They became popular for all kinds of cars that have specific lifting points. They make different caps for different vehicles. I have a flat top "cap" that works with Teslas, Rivian or just about any vehicle. Your pucks should work well with JackPoints. I'll have to give that a try and post a pic. It's basically impossible to move the vehicle when it's on four of these stands. I've done an engine and transmission swap of a Porsche turbo on these stands. I doubt I'll ever be pulling a motor out of a Rivian, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm curious … : )
Keep me in the loop, interesting! Post pictures. All Grip Tech Cap orders that inadvertently had shipping added have been refunded (in process). Thank you.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

How to Order GEN2 Magnetic Jack Puck Kits

Orders open now. Shipping starts Friday, April 14th!! The revolution continues! Magnetic Jack Pucks LINK

A must have tool for your Rivian from a fellow Rivian owner! From one Rivian owner to another.

Mark

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

UPDATE!! WE ARE AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AGAIN!!
NEW GEN 2
MagJAXX Magnetic Jack Puck Adapter Kit for Rivian R1T & R1S ARE HERE!
Website is
LIVE to Order Now!!

The Most Comprehensive Puck Ever! $179.95 (still) Shipping Friday April 14th

How to Order:
Website is live and product starts shipping this Friday, April 14th, so you can order your Gen2 pucks IMMEDIATELY!

GEN2 Jack Pucks LINK

Rivian R1T R1S NEW MagJAXX GEN 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks 20230403_112108

Last edited:

Sponsored

derekmw

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Finally, this looks like a complete, well-thought-out design. Thanks..I purchased a set.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Finally, this looks like a complete, well-thought-out design. Thanks..I purchased a set.
Thank you very much for your purchase and the kind words on the design.

I had to strike quickly on Gen1, as too many people knew I was doing the rare earth NdFeB magnets (5), to replace the poor oring solution that was existing. First to market on that allowed us to really dig in for GEN2 on a more comprehensive solution.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Exactly what I needed. Just ordered a set.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Exactly what I needed. Just ordered a set.
Excellent!! Thank you!! You'll really appreciate the product, from one Rivian owner to another....

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

A large amount of orders have been coming through and we started shipping today. We have plenty of inventory but will most likely be fulfilling through the beginning of next week. Thank you everyone!!

Mark
JackPucks.com

Sponsored