Sponsored

New Information about supply chain (Jan/2022)

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
go stand at the end of the factory and see with your own eyes what's coming out the end , and in what quantity.
So you're saying you have recently been at the end of the factory on the line and seen what they're producing?

RideAlong

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Porsche Panamera S + 19 Ford F-150
Occupation
Dentist
So you're saying you have recently been at the end of the factory on the line and seen what they're producing?
no , i'm suggesting YOU do that. meanwhile keep coping until you get your truck âś…

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

My confidence in getting a truck, by the end of the year, grows dimmer by the day.

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
My confidence in getting a truck, by the end of the year, grows dimmer by the day.
Hoping Rivian learned from 2020-2021 and sandbagged. December's blast email was the first clear delivery window communication to all reservation holders. It's not a good look to miss, especially when they set the date, they could've easily added in another X months and no one would've been the wiser. Like you I'm not 100% confident in my delivery window but remain hopeful.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
go stand at the end of the factory and see with your own eyes what's coming out the end , and in what quantity.
Observing that production is slow doesn’t tell us why it’s slow.
Sponsored