Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Found it...
Rivian R1T R1S New Home for Rivian Gear 20220302_172556149_iOS

I didn't really throw it away (though at the moment I wanted to). I still love the truck, but am not in love with the company at the moment. I haven't officially cancelled my order yet. I'm giving it a week or so to sink in, but if the prices are here to stay, I'm gone. I'm sure at some point I will wear the shirts again, and my kids will continue to use their water bottles and the shirts we made. They are just as disappointed as I am at the moment though.

The final kick in the pants was starting work today I see I have a new project from... you guessed it, RIVIAN! Needless to say it was hard to get motivated, but I am a professional, so I will carry on. It just won't be the passion project it once was.
Sponsored

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel
The final kick in the pants was starting work today I see I have a new project from... you guessed it, RIVIAN! Needless to say it was hard to get motivated, but I am a professional, so I will carry on. It just won't be the passion project it once was.
Can you increase the price for the contract by 20% before you start the work for them?

OP
OP
camaroz1985

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Can you increase the price for the contract by 20% before you start the work for them?
No, to follow protocol I will quote it at a false low to get them interested, then when they are due to receive the parts, that's when the 20% increase comes.
Sponsored