Sponsored

PoorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have some vehicles and stuff
Clubs

Almost all of the questions that have yet to be addressed (and many that have) are completely irrelevant to me (YMMV). I need to see and drive the vehicle, and only then can decide what my "want level" is versus the inevitable trade-offs for my wants/needs inherent in any vehicle. If I (we actually) don't like/want the vehicle, none of the details matter one bit.
I know the price and basic range parameters. Other details like the RAN are great to know and will definitely be part of the pro/con scenario if it comes to that.
Same goes for the value of the LE or Adventure trim vs Max Pack on the Explore. Don't need to make that decision yet (and may not ever have to so why stress about it). Or color. Or wheels.
I agree. A lot of the questions and/or statements asked or made here don’t pertain to my wants or needs, but they obviously do to others. That’s great and more power to those that need certain things answered prior to purchase. At the end of the day- no one is forcing anyone to buy these vehicles, so if someone doesn’t get all the information they want prior to purchase, then just cancel your order and walk away. Simple enough.
Sponsored