Eager2own

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
I read that they will be probably offering wraps for other colors besides launch green as well...they will just cost the customer.

This also begs the question.. .why would I have chosen launch green in the configurator if I didn't want to see the launch green color? Doesn't sound like an option... if you liked the Launch Green, you get two choices of wraps... Rivian covering up the color you chose. Am I reading this wrong? The wrap above looks white with stick men and animals... why wouldn't I choose white in the first place?

That is why today we are proud to announce that every launch green vehicle will include a factory wrap of your choosing at no cost. We want to keep your launch green paint looking flawless for as long as possible; so when it comes time to finalize your order you will need to choose between two exclusive wraps before you can complete your order.
Nope. You are reading it absolutely right.
It does make one question all of Rivian’s decisions. Plus, why wait until today, April 1, to announce this? How long have they known?
It’s almost like someone’s just messing with us at this point.

Advertisement

CommodoreAmiga

Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
I read that they will be probably offering wraps for other colors besides launch green as well...they will just cost the customer.

This also begs the question.. .why would I have chosen launch green in the configurator if I didn't want to see the launch green color? Doesn't sound like an option... if you liked the Launch Green, you get two choices of wraps... Rivian covering up the color you chose. Am I reading this wrong? The wrap above looks white with stick men and animals... why wouldn't I choose white in the first place?

That is why today we are proud to announce that every launch green vehicle will include a factory wrap of your choosing at no cost. We want to keep your launch green paint looking flawless for as long as possible; so when it comes time to finalize your order you will need to choose between two exclusive wraps before you can complete your order.
Either you don't understand April Fools, or you've got me.

Silver9k

Reaction score
Vehicles
19' CX-5 D, 16' Mazda3, 11' Xterra Pro4x, 07 S2000
Had me till I saw the first pic...good stuff! Though I actually thought this was Rivian putting on the fools, the way it was worded and framed really sounded like it was coming from them. Nice work!

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicles
Ford F150, BMW 3GT
Occupation
Business owner
I am confused.

Launch Green is beautiful color, so let's wrap it to protect it?
Aaahh....then no one will be able to see the beautiful Launch Green.

So we are going back to the 60's when you bought a nice couch and then covered it with a blanket to keep it from getting dirty?

What am I missing?

Advertisement

Advertisement