Sponsored

NEW All Weather Mats for Rivian R1T - 3D MAXpider interior and frunk - Free Shipping

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Got mine. No crease.

If fact I was gonna let they lay flat for a day or two in the guest room…but I might just put them in (heading north of Santa Fe with weekend and it’s gonna snow some)

Rivian R1T R1S NEW All Weather Mats for Rivian R1T - 3D MAXpider interior and frunk - Free Shipping F8BAE942-21BD-44E4-A668-AD33E056911F

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Got mine. No crease.

If fact I was gonna let they lay flat for a day or two in the guest room…but I might just put them in (heading north of Santa Fe with weekend and it’s gonna snow some)

F8BAE942-21BD-44E4-A668-AD33E056911F.jpeg
I installed them immediately after I took them out of the box and they fit very well.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Got mine. No crease.

F8BAE942-21BD-44E4-A668-AD33E056911F.jpeg
totally safe to put them right in, the crease will be gone shortly!

Jhawk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Highlander, Tundra
Occupation
Marketing
Got my mats this week and love them. I like that they cover higher up in the front than the weather techs I had in my Model S. The mat surface also has better grip for your feet when entering/exiting than my weather techs. The best part is the coverage over the door sill plate. Great design.

Sponsored

primedir

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Nissan Leaf
Very satisfied with mine. They look outstanding in the black mountain interior. Great coverage and protection while not looking overly industrial or utilitarian - they dress up and down. Don't even notice the "3D" logo badges. Dirt wipes right off. I've placed an order for the same mats for our Leaf.

Riv1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Ford Explorer
@EV Sportline
Can you confirm compatibility with R1S? I'd imagine Frunk and Front Mats are probably compatible but curious if there are R1S specific mats in the works for 2nd Row, 3rd Row and Cargo. Any idea if or when those will be available?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

@EV Sportline
Can you confirm compatibility with R1S? I'd imagine Frunk and Front Mats are probably compatible but curious if there are R1S specific mats in the works for 2nd Row, 3rd Row and Cargo. Any idea if or when those will be available?
We have a 3D set for Rivian R1S front (driver and passenger). The second row is not the same between R1S and R1T. We are working with 3D to get a 2nd and 3rd row mat for R1S, going to be a minute!
Rivian R1T R1S NEW All Weather Mats for Rivian R1T - 3D MAXpider interior and frunk - Free Shipping Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 9.05.07 AM

Meanwhile, we do have precision fit carpet floor mats for R1S, full collection of every surface. These are in stock as of Friday, and Made in the USA - nice stuff!

https://evsportline.com/collections...-carpet-floor-cargo-frunk-mats-for-rivian-r1s

Rivian R1T R1S NEW All Weather Mats for Rivian R1T - 3D MAXpider interior and frunk - Free Shipping RivianR1SMaster_4000x.progressiv

timmmmeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GS
We have a 3D set for Rivian R1S front (driver and passenger). The second row is not the same between R1S and R1T. We are working with 3D to get a 2nd and 3rd row mat for R1S, going to be a minute!
Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 9.05.07 AM.png

Meanwhile, we do have precision fit carpet floor mats for R1S, full collection of every surface. These are in stock as of Friday, and Made in the USA - nice stuff!

https://evsportline.com/collections...-carpet-floor-cargo-frunk-mats-for-rivian-r1s

RivianR1SMaster_4000x.progressive.jpeg
Any updates on the 3D floor mats for second row of R1S?

zymolysis

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T [RUS, PTC (broken), 20"], 2008 Ford E350
Occupation
third party service
Clubs

In stock at EV Sportline, and we price match....
I was going to order the 3D MAXpider Kagu mats from EV Sportline, but couldn't figure out what to do to get a price match. I think I sent a message to support (in the contact form on your site) about a week ago, but didn't hear back. Auto Anything was selling the R1T 3-mat set for $162 or $163 at that time. But now they are about the same price as you.

Sponsored

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Curious when the full set for the R1S will become available. Thanks!

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

I was going to order the 3D MAXpider Kagu mats from EV Sportline, but couldn't figure out what to do to get a price match. I think I sent a message to support (in the contact form on your site) about a week ago, but didn't hear back. Auto Anything was selling the R1T 3-mat set for $162 or $163 at that time. But now they are about the same price as you.
That is odd, I looked back at our chat records - looks like we replied exactly 1 minute after your chat...maybe you signed off or our email went to spam?

Anyway, we have them in stock, ready for shipment!

Last edited by a moderator:

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E AWD Premium, 23 Rivian R1S
That is odd, I looked back at our chat records - looks like we replied exactly 1 minute after your chat...maybe you signed off or our email went to spam?

Anyway, we have them in stock, ready for shipment!

I see that R1S 2nd row has been released on website, is there plans to do the 3rd row?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

I see that R1S 2nd row has been released on website, is there plans to do the 3rd row?
yes, we have a set we're taking photos of - should be listed soon

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles