Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

The clamp isn’t on upside down, it is just hanging. The bolt won’t go in any further and I was afraid the head would shear off like the other one. Now the bolt won’t back out either. The inner threaded body just spins with the bolt.

Only posting to see if there has been a change in the truck’s threaded body. This truck is two weeks old.
Let's connect today, will work with you to figure this out!
Sponsored

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor AWD, Ford F150 EB 4X4 Platinum 6.5ft bed
The clamp isn’t on upside down, it is just hanging. The bolt won’t go in any further and I was afraid the head would shear off like the other one. Now the bolt won’t back out either. The inner threaded body just spins with the bolt.

Only posting to see if there has been a change in the truck’s threaded body. This truck is two weeks old.
I had the same problem with my brand new R1T. Only one out of the 6 bolts is stuck. Contacted Rivian and I have a scheduled appointment for them to fix this.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor AWD, Ford F150 EB 4X4 Platinum 6.5ft bed
My RMaxx rollup tonneau cover was defective but EV Sportline was kind enough to send me a brand new one. Although 1 out of the 6 mounting bolts is stuck in the factory mounting point and will just spin freely with the factory mounting nut, nonetheless, I was able to finish my install with the new cover that was send to me by EV Sportline. Fits great roll up nicely when not needed. It also rolled down and cover the bed nicely with a tight fit. I'm very happy with it so far. I'll up date the post after my up coming interstate road trip.
Thanks EV Sportline!

Rivian R1T R1S New aftermarket (manual) Tonneau Cover for Rivian R1T 20231104_121551

Rivian R1T R1S New aftermarket (manual) Tonneau Cover for Rivian R1T 20231104_120102

Rivian R1T R1S New aftermarket (manual) Tonneau Cover for Rivian R1T 20231104_120033

Rivian R1T R1S New aftermarket (manual) Tonneau Cover for Rivian R1T 20231104_115645

Rivian R1T R1S New aftermarket (manual) Tonneau Cover for Rivian R1T 20231104_121540

Rivian R1T R1S New aftermarket (manual) Tonneau Cover for Rivian R1T 20231104_173907

Rivian R1T R1S New aftermarket (manual) Tonneau Cover for Rivian R1T 20231104_173203

Last edited:

Shill2801

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Forest Green
Occupation
IT
Clubs

My RMaxx rollup tonneau cover was defective but EV Sportline was kind enough to send me a brand new one. Although 1 out of the 6 mounting bolts is stuck in the factory mounting point and will just spin freely with the factory mounting nut, nonetheless, I was able to finish my install with the new cover that was send to me by EV Sportline. Fits great roll up nicely when not needed. It also rolled down and cover the bed nicely with a tight fit. I'm very happy with it so far. I'll up date the post after my up coming interstate road trip.
Thanks EV Sportline!

20231104_121551.jpg

20231104_120102.jpg

20231104_120033.jpg

20231104_115645.jpg

20231104_121540.jpg

20231104_173907.jpg

20231104_173203.jpg
Slightly off topic, but where did you get the yellow stickers/decals for the RIVIAN at the front of the truck bed?

Sponsored

Shill2801

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Forest Green
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Last edited:

Tampa R1T

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

Refund received today $848
and yetvthe story coninues…

i had continued to receive emails that my manual tonneau cover would be shipping , and each time I replied back with a reminder that I had received my refund.

each of my emails was answered with an apologetic assurance that everything was taken care of…

So… today the cover arrived . So i replied again, asking why I had a box on my front porch…

another apology and I was told:

‘I'm sorry about that. Our team confirmed this was supposed to be canceled and you already received refund.

At this point, you can do whatever you wish with the cover.”

So it was FREE…. and it was undamaged in the new packaging….

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

and yetvthe story coninues…

i had continued to receive emails that my manual tonneau cover would be shipping , and each time I replied back with a reminder that I had received my refund.

each of my emails was answered with an apologetic assurance that everything was taken care of…

So… today the cover arrived . So i replied again, asking why I had a box on my front porch…

another apology and I was told:

‘I'm sorry about that. Our team confirmed this was supposed to be canceled and you already received refund.

At this point, you can do whatever you wish with the cover.”

So it was FREE…. and it was undamaged in the new packaging….
You're talking about "Rivian" refunding, not EV Sportline - to clarify. Thx!
Sponsored