Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
range rover sport SC
Occupation
Design
Hi Electruck
can you post a phone # and contact name to order wheels??
Thanks
My Launch arrives next week.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
Hi Electruck
can you post a phone # and contact name to order wheels??
Thanks
My Launch arrives next week.
That's awesome. Congrats on your pending delivery! Will you be keeping the stock tire configuration as well? Let me know, as we also carry BF Goodrich, Falken, and other Pirelli alternatives.

The best way to get a hold of me and the team is to use the chat function on electruck4x4.com or email [email protected]. I'm also happy to help you myself at any time. Shoot me a DM and I'll send you my personal phone number.

MSDESIGNLTD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
range rover sport SC
Occupation
Design
That's awesome. Congrats on your pending delivery! Will you be keeping the stock tire configuration as well? Let me know, as we also carry BF Goodrich, Falken, and other Pirelli alternatives.

The best way to get a hold of me and the team is to use the chat function on electruck4x4.com or email [email protected]. I'm also happy to help you myself at any time. Shoot me a DM and I'll send you my personal phone number.
Thank You
I have BFGoodrich KO2's on a Rubicon..I really like them as I drive beaches...
Do you have a BFG KO2 size to fit?
I like big sidewall so 20 inch is it!

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
Thank You
I have BFGoodrich KO2's on a Rubicon..I really like them as I drive beaches...
Do you have a BFG KO2 size to fit?
I like big sidewall so 20 inch is it!
We do carry the BFG KO2 in a 275/65R20. That said, I may have spoken too soon. It's on back order from multiple suppliers.

We also have the WildPeak AT3/W in stock. They are currently priced at $404/ea + tax. I can do free shipping on those as well.

Tim over on RivianStories seems to like his.

Rivian R1T R1S New 20" Aftermarket Wheel Options from Method Race Wheels and Fuel Off-Road Now Available at Electruck4x4.com 1670019641744

Sponsored

MSDESIGNLTD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
range rover sport SC
Occupation
Design
I am partial to BFG..
I even had vinyl BFG decals in waiting.
Is that forward Mud Flap stock?

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
I am partial to BFG..
I even had vinyl BFG decals in waiting.
Is that forward Mud Flap stock?
Unfortunately, I don't carry mud flaps quite yet. That said, there are a lot more products coming soon. Lot's of off-road and overlanding goodies. Plus, R1T pano shades should arrive in a few weeks! Let me know if there is anything else in particular that you (or anyone else) is looking for there!

RobR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Wow! I just read this whole thread and must say - word of caution fellow Rivian owners....sorry to be a downer but these are definitely not Rivian-spec wheels. Just because you can physically bolt-on a wheel (matching bolt pattern) doesnt mean you should. This is what you get when newbie resellers are trying to do anything to get traction. This Method wheel has a HUGE hub ring (it's a generic fitment wheel, not Rivian-spec)....not surprisingly, the reseller makes no mention of needing hub rings (again, non-wheel people trying too hard to sell wheels, doesn't have the wheels on his truck as admitted, and probably doesnt know any better).

You bolt this wheel onto a Rivian without hub rings, you're relying on the lugs to center the wheel - that's a dangerous disaster waiting to happen, especially on a 7200lbs truck!

Now let's talk offset...+18?! It's way wrong for Rivian. This wheel sits out too far. The factory wheel has +48 offset. The Rivian has air suspension and drops at highway speeds. With this +18 offset, you're definitely having tire to fender contact during any corning / lateral force. Look at this pic closely...its absolutely going to hit...soon as you hit a bump or turn. Unfortunately our Rivians don’t have the fender clearance / fender space of a Wrangler, Bronco or F150 which most of these generic wheels cater to.

Rivian R1T R1S New 20" Aftermarket Wheel Options from Method Race Wheels and Fuel Off-Road Now Available at Electruck4x4.com Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 12.51.31 PM

Everyone needs to proceed cautiously, do your homework, or you're going to be seriously disappointed and have big messes.

gemmisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Model Y, 4 Runner TRD Pro, 991.2 GT3
Rivian has a 64.1mm hub. These method wheels have a 108mm hub:rolleyes:((108-64.1)/2)=21.95mm thick hub adapter? Pass.

Also a 20x90+18 offset wheel (Method) would stick out 1.43" further than a factory 20x8.5+48 All Terrain. I don't want to lose my fender arches on the hwy.... anyone out there making fender arches?

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
It's why many aftermarket wheels never fit as well as OEM wheels.

The manufacturer has done all of the design and engineering homework so they fit perfectly with zero issues.

Sponsored

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
You are correct, the Rivian has a 64.1 mm center bore. The Methods have a 67mm bore. So yes, you would want hub centric rings, which will run you about $10.

Unfortunately, as a small business trying both bring you as many aftermarket options as possible and also get off the ground, it is not feasible for us to buy every single other manufacturer’s products and install them before selling them. This is why whenever we cannot engineer something in-house, (which we prefer to do), we work with established brands like Method. Method has assured us the wheel will work with this vehicle.

As far as tires, I’ve gone back to this specific customer who now tells me he does experience some rub when he hits large bumps in the lowest settings. This particular customer finds the trade-off acceptable. If you don’t, there will be additional options coming out soon with more offset.

Last edited:

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
A fool and his money are soon parted!

MSDESIGNLTD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
range rover sport SC
Occupation
Design
Ok, For a safe choice..whata we got as far as an aftermarket wheel that will please all parties.
20 . 21 or 22..??

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
Ok, For a safe choice..whata we got as far as an aftermarket wheel that will please all parties.
20 . 21 or 22..??
Right now, I offer three wheels. Method Racing 315, Fuel BEAST and the Variant SSM-1P.

There are plenty of wheels that match the bolt pattern, but clearing the R1 calipers is the bigger issue. All of these wheels fit.

The Variants, which are forged, made to order, and available in custom off-set are the only ones I currently offer that will fit with absolutely zero rub. They're also available in all three sizes.

There are other options on the horizon that are both inexpensive and high-offset. I'll be offering those as soon as they are available.

Hopefully this helps a bit!

MSDESIGNLTD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
range rover sport SC
Occupation
Design
Sorry,
Can you post all 3... just wheels for comparison sake and their sizes