Nebraska

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure; 2020 BMW X5
Any info on a service center in the metro area? When I spoke to my guide this week, he said that there was one scheduled to open last December, but he didn't have any other information. He said he would look into it. Curious if anyone has spotted it or knows any more info to the location and timing.
You get your delivery set yet? Seems most that signed their PBA had the 8-steps within a few days.
Sponsored

Bloodypiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
I signed the PBA, and my guide said that I wouldn't get the 8-steps until I am matched with an R1T that has completed their PDI at the KC service center.

twieland

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T - Limestone, Ocean Coast, 21's
Occupation
Tech
Hey all, super late to the party but Omaha here with a May 2022 order. I'll be waiting long after everyone here has already received and been enjoying their trucks for quite a while!

Reactions: Jay

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone interested in taking our R1T's to a car show Saturday in Omaha? Out at Village Pointe!

OP
OP

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
Anyone interested in taking our R1T's to a car show Saturday in Omaha? Out at Village Pointe!
You might be the only one whole got truck delieveredšŸ˜ƒ

Sponsored

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You might be the only one whole got truck delieveredšŸ˜ƒ
Oh my friend/neighbor has his. Other friend gets his Tuesday. Another friend in Ashland has theirs. Assumed thereā€™s a lot more in Omaha. :)

• Love
OP
OP

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
I will try to stop by as i have a prior commitment. What time is the car meet?

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I will try to stop by as i have a prior commitment. What time is the car meet?
Starts around 9. Hoping to make it there by 9:30. Buddy is probably bringing his too.

JRK308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60
Anyone in NE with a preorder have an actual delivery window these days? My preorder was Nov ā€˜21 and original delivery window was Oct-Dec ā€˜22 but now Iā€™ve got the ā€œprocessing estimateā€ status and an email saying Iā€™m not in a service area. Having a real hard time waiting another 3 months for any information.

OP
OP

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
This estimate is a joke. I have a dec 2019 R1S preorder and mins says the same"processing estimate". I call it total BSšŸ™„

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
At the same time i am happy to wait because may be by the time i take delivery in 2024, interest rates will be down and also we might have home built motors by rivian. Drawback is we dont know what features rivian might axe from original specs by the time we head in 2024

KennyJ

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Anyone in NE with a preorder have an actual delivery window these days? My preorder was Nov ā€˜21 and original delivery window was Oct-Dec ā€˜22 but now Iā€™ve got the ā€œprocessing estimateā€ status and an email saying Iā€™m not in a service area. Having a real hard time waiting another 3 months for any information.
Iā€™m in Omaha and had an August 2021 preorder. I never had a delivery date and always just ā€œprocessing estimate.ā€ I had always heard I was going to be second half 2023. However I got the confirm email early November. Then 8 steps early December with delivery a week ago. So I am not sure why I didnā€™t have an actual window but for me it didnā€™t matter.

audiomikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, MB W221 S550, Prius V
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
Clubs

Checking in here in Lincoln, took delivery 12/30. I know the green R1T in town (Scott) and the grey is Allelectricfamily (Krivo). I heard there is a Red one in town too but have not seen it myself.
Rivian R1T R1S Nebraska Sig LF

mrcycle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Checking in if this is still live! Just moved to Omaha from Denver and curious for any recommendations on detailing/wrap shops in town for our R1S
Sponsored