First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired
I'm now having this problem. I had voice prompt before setting up Alexa. I then set up Alexa and asked Alexa to find the route. I got voice, but it has a different accent. I may have told Alexa to shut the F up at some point, and now have no voice or chime prompts.

I may ask Alexa to calculate a route and see if the voice returns.
Sponsored

EdgarD

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired
So, this worked. I asked Alexa to navigate to a location. Voice prompts resumed. I cancelled that solution and typed in an address. Voice prompts worked. I’ve made multiple trips and nav prompts continue to work.

OP
OP

Sathington

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Voice navigation finally started working today after installing 2023.22.00 - first time I've heard voice navigation in the truck since I got it Aug'22, anyone else who never bothered to go get it fixed hopefully yours starts working too.

Tmonax

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I’ve had the truck a couple weeks and noticed I can’t voice guidance to work with directions - it’s silent (chime works fine). Only other issue with infotainment I have is inability to enable Alexa (have seen others in the forums have this issue) - not sure if they are at all related. Any ideas or best to contact the service department?
Had the same issue in my R1S. Corrected it by, 1) logging out of Amazon/Alexa account in the apps menu. 2) doing a software reset (holding both left and right buttons until infotainment resets). 3) logging back in to Alexa under apps.
Sponsored