First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
It's smaller than it looks in this photo. the R1T is slammed, and the angle is bad. There are photos of it next to an f150 to give a better sense of size.

I like small trucks, my wife doesn't want something as big as an f150, and she immediately noped the Maverick after seeing it in person because of its size. Lol. It's small.

r1t_kev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
If the Maverick is anything like the Bronco Sport, and I think it is, itā€™s a baby.

CyberKentuckian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10 Tacoma
Occupation
Tech Sales

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

If the Maverick is anything like the Bronco Sport, and I think it is, itā€™s a baby.
You are correct. The Maverick, Bronco Sport, and Escape all share the same platform.

IMO, Ford really nailed it with the Maverick. I'm not personally in the market but making a small pickup with 40mpg was a perfect call. The more powerful version can get a lot done as well.

Engi_Nerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR, Alfa Romeo Giulia
The Maverick is an excellent product as it's basically a truck with all the BS testosterone removed. Everything right-sized and right-priced for 90% of truck buyers actual needs. I am personally split between buying the R1T vs buying a Maverick AND Miata for the same money.

Bigeasy70075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tundra, Wrangler
OK.... more importantly, Can everyone in this forum agree to take head on pictures the next time you see a Rivian and want to make a size comparison. Every time with the off angle shots where you have no chance of accurately assessing size. In these picks, the rivian looks about the same size as the Maverick which is a tiny truck.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

OK.... more importantly, Can everyone in this forum agree to take head on pictures the next time you see a Rivian and want to make a size comparison. Every time with the off angle shots where you have no chance of accurately assessing size. In these picks, the rivian looks about the same size as the Maverick which is a tiny truck.
its like they're amateurs or something.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Ioniq 5, ā€˜78 Jeep Wagoneer
That comparison shows how small the Rivian is.

Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
It's smaller than it looks in this photo. the R1T is slammed, and the angle is bad. There are photos of it next to an f150 to give a better sense of size.

I like small trucks, my wife doesn't want something as big as an f150, and she immediately noped the Maverick after seeing it in person because of its size. Lol. It's small.
could you point to some good pics of an R1T next to an F-150? This would be much appreciated. I searched and didnā€™t come up with much.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
could you point to some good pics of an R1T next to an F-150? This would be much appreciated. I searched and didnā€™t come up with much.
I don't recall one off the top of my head, but it's basically just a bit larger than the Ranger that's in that picture.

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
The Maverick is an excellent product as it's basically a truck with all the BS testosterone removed.
*imaginary internet feathers get ruffled* WHAT? But, but, but ... this is 'MURICA, son!

?

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, BMW 3GT
Occupation
Business owner
I would love to see a Rivian in the Wild parked next to a Ford Ranger.
Rivian owners.....make it happen! And thank you.
Sponsored