Wags

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Clubs

My guide told me my truck is at the Richmond, VA SC! I have completed the first 7 steps but can’t schedule delivery for a couple of weeks due to my schedule.
If anyone is or will be near the Richmond SC and can cruise by please post a pic here :)
Sponsored

twinprice

First Name
Winston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon XL Denali, Tesla Model Y, and LE RS1 - Hopefully!
Clubs

I’m in Richmond and I was planning to drive by the SC tomorrow to check for R1S! I will look for your R1T and try to post a picture.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Clubs

I got my truck on Friday! It’s awesome and the blue looks better than I remembered when I saw one. The new OC interior looks awesome (I am not a fan of the dark speaker grill covers but it’s not a big deal to me).
My delivery guy, Chris, was terrific and spent over an hour with me (mostly walking thru the UI).
I hope you get yours soon.

Rivian R1T R1S My RB w/OC 2.0 R1T is at Richmond, VA SC 41B0EB08-6368-4E06-A492-BE11210BA482

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I got my truck on Friday! It’s awesome and the blue looks better than I remembered when I saw one. The new OC interior looks awesome (I am not a fan of the dark speaker grill covers but it’s not a big deal to me).
My delivery guy, Chris, was terrific and spent over an hour with me (mostly walking thru the UI).

41B0EB08-6368-4E06-A492-BE11210BA482.jpeg
Congratulations!!

Sponsored

postino22

First Name
Sung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Pilot

41B0EB08-6368-4E06-A492-BE11210BA482.jpeg

Congratulations and thank you for the update.

twinprice

First Name
Winston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon XL Denali, Tesla Model Y, and LE RS1 - Hopefully!
Clubs

Did you get a vehicle? My car is in Richmond center.
My R1S is at the Richmond SC but waiting for a part. The R1S was delivered last Thursday (I think). A person at the SC told me it would take a few days for the part to come in so I am hoping to take delivery sometime next week. I am really working on my patience!!!

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
My R1S is at the Richmond SC but waiting for a part. The R1S was delivered last Thursday (I think). A person at the SC told me it would take a few days for the part to come in so I am hoping to take delivery sometime next week. I am really working on my patience!!!
That can't be easy. Mine kept getting pushed sooner and sooner, so I ALMOST didn't have time to be impatient.
Sponsored