kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Excellent pics, agree that you are quite gifted! I like the one from the drivers seat looking upwards and back towards the panoramic roof - very creative ?. In the underbody shot, is this the one with the off-road reinforced shield or without?

No off road sheild and thanks for the kind words!
Sponsored

buddha2lotus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model s
Occupation
physician
The attention to details is almost Honda like in the olden days. Yes, thank you for the beautiful pictures, they really confirm for me that Rivian is a solid company with a bright future.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
More than 2600 made so far. 2/22 model date

will be interesting to seen a vin next month to see production rate

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

More than 2600 made so far. 2/22 model date

will be interesting to seen a vin next month to see production rate
Next month will slow down. The frenzy now is to boost Q1 delivery numbers.

I'm hoping that they switch out BM for OC/FE in April.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

My man!!! Nice. Man If you were in NY you would not have had to wait so long lol

I was debating on not even seeing it, Im so close to the R1S in "MAY" I was trying to hold out but alas a super cool local member was like swing by if you want!

Sponsored

usofrob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, lotus Elise
Occupation
MBSE
@kanundrum, thanks for sharing all this. I'm very interested in your comparison for driving dynamics between the R1T and you Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio. All the reviews I've seen put the *for a truck. I'd love to hear the difference without that qualification. Thanks in advance. :)

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

@kanundrum, thanks for sharing all this. I'm very interested in your comparison for driving dynamics between the R1T and you Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio. All the reviews I've seen put the *for a truck. I'd love to hear the difference without that qualification. Thanks in advance. :)

I haven't driven the vehicle on 22s but from a body roll perspective the 7000lb vehicle drives like a 4000lb vehicle, it hides its weight very well again unless you bring tires into the factor and then you can tell with the understeer. The steering is sharp and responsive and the rack genuinely feels as good as the Alfa which has some of the best steering in its class (Rack is from a 458 Italia IIRC) so from a steering perspective its brilliant. I hopped in and it felt like I had already had/owned the vehicle for 3+ years feel wise. I think the 22's will be really awesome and I can't wait to push the R1S on some back roads!

Last edited:

usofrob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, lotus Elise
Occupation
MBSE
Thanks for the reply. I think steering response is one of the most important, because you can notice it nearly all the time. I still have a bit of time to wait for mine, but I really appreciate the early info. :D
Sponsored