My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW

Wattsup23

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Just had my first experience with the R1T....and WOW, I'm so impressed!!

First off I want to give a big shout out to Matt, whom is running the Orlando facility. I just stopped by this Saturday morning, and he came out to greet me and my Dog, and was VERY welcoming and VERY knowledgeable. I was already stoked for the R1T, and him letting us sit in his truck and go through it with me has me more pumped than ever! So if Rivian sees this a BIG shout out to Matt! I'm looking forward to working with him in the future!

I have had my R1T on order for a little over half a year, and like most, have looked at every picture, watched every video and read every article I could, to learn more about the Truck. I didn't get to drive it, but I can say from sitting in it, walking around it and getting to know a little more facts behind the vehicle I am extremely impressed!

• Quality for an automobile that is just getting started is superb. There might be extremely, extremely, extremely minor details but the overall Truvk was above a tesla and other ev starts ups, and was on par with luxury car companies.
  • As well, Im coming from a full size truck and was worried about the size of the R1T. I don't like the size of a Tacoma, a Ranger or other comparable trucks, but immediately driving up to the R1T that worry was eliminated. I'm 6' 200lbs and sitting in the front of the R1T, the seats gave you plenty of room for your legs and body, not as much as my Full size truck but plenty to be comfortable when coming form how big my truck was. I then sat in the rear and again there was plenty of room where my head had enough between be and the ceiling and my knees had 5-6" in front of me to the front seats.
  • The size of the bed with the way the tailgate lays down, leaves me with no concerns about fitting anything I would need in the back of R1T. And i put a lot of stuff in the bed of my truck with Plywood, Surfboards, Mountain Bikes...you name it!
  • I have a white R1T on order, but the blue is absolutely beautiful and has me thinking about switching.
  • Saw the 22" and the 20" rim and tire package, and the AT tires really give the truck a rugged look and are my favorite.
  • And Lastly Avid approves so its a solid go and we cant wait to get our R1T and start adventuring in it!
If any one has any question please let me know and Ill answer what I can from my first take with the R1T.

Rivian R1T R1S My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW IMG_7886.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW IMG_7888.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW IMG_7889.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW IMG_7890.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW IMG_7893.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW IMG_7895.JPG
Sponsored

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Great pictures. Thanks for posting.

Brian

wallyman424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T and 2023 R1S
Are you able to share where that location is? I haven't been able to even see a Rivian in person. Not looking to bother anyone, but even just taking a gander at one in a parking lot would be nice.

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
If any one has any question please let me know and Ill answer what I can from my first take with the R1T.
The facility is open to the public? Wow! What's that address?

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
I drove by and saw a bunch ready for delivery. I probably should've asked to check one out but didn't want to pester them.
Rivian R1T R1S My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW PXL_20220404_160108817.MP

Rivian R1T R1S My R1T Experience in Orlando Florida Center.. WOW PXL_20220404_160336400
Sponsored