Sponsored

Stack

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model YP, Rivian R1T (Limestone, 20" AT)
I'm a 3D printing n00b, but why ABS and why not TPU? It seems like it would be softer and mimic some of the feel of the original pad.
Looks great! I was thinking the same thing, TPU would be softer and have a better feel I think? Maybe the heat would effect it? Definitely might have to try this.
Sponsored

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

I have a few questions if i may, and if it has been asked already, i apologize as some of the lingo i was not familiar with.

I think i read the space in the front was to allow for a camera bump But in the pic where the 14 pro case was put on, it looked like the camera would still sit on the mat.

1). I have the 14 pro max and it has quite a big camera bump. If it is on the matt, will it still attach to the charging puck?

2). If it is the situation where the phone will charge even if camera bump is on the matt, did the op or anyone else modify the design to go to the end of the factory matt like I think was asked previously?

3). I hope this is not a dumb question, but if all the above answers allow for an iphone 14 pro max to charge, is there anyone I can pay for materials, shipping (or socal local) who would be willing to print one for me? I like the look but do not have a 3D printer.

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CY R1T, 21 MachE GT
Occupation
IT
I have a few questions if i may, and if it has been asked already, i apologize as some of the lingo i was not familiar with.

I think i read the space in the front was to allow for a camera bump But in the pic where the 14 pro case was put on, it looked like the camera would still sit on the mat.

1). I have the 14 pro max and it has quite a big camera bump. If it is on the matt, will it still attach to the charging puck?

2). If it is the situation where the phone will charge even if camera bump is on the matt, did the op or anyone else modify the design to go to the end of the factory matt like I think was asked previously?

3). I hope this is not a dumb question, but if all the above answers allow for an iphone 14 pro max to charge, is there anyone I can pay for materials, shipping (or socal local) who would be willing to print one for me? I like the look but do not have a 3D printer.
My 14 pro camera bump sits on the mat. As a result, the MagSafe connection is not as strong as it could be, but it doesn’t move much during normal driving. If there was a version that didn’t extend as far out I would definitely reprint, for what it’s worth.

Shawnkaplan00

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
TechSales
Just found this post. OMG....this is EXACTLY what i was looking for! THANK YOU. will report back once i've printed it.

23R1Quad

First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Panamara, 66Vette, Raptor
Occupation
Management, Engineering
Looks nice - will try and print one today on my CR-10.. Thank you..
Sponsored