Derek

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1T
Clubs

I just talked to my guide and I have locked in my R1T!! Her first Ocean Coast reservation to lock down their configuration here is California!

Let it begin!!
Rivian R1T R1S My Ocean Coast R1T is Locked in for Delivery! IMG_4050
Sponsored

Last edited:

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Congrats brother! You are going to have to take a million pictures and post them all here so we can swoon with envy!

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Sponsored

jessefive

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Did they give any indication of how far out delivery will be? I locked my OC in yesterday, but got the impression I was still quite a ways out from production and delivery

OP
OP
Derek

Derek

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1T
Clubs

Did they give any indication of how far out delivery will be? I locked my OC in yesterday, but got the impression I was still quite a ways out from production and delivery.
The guide told me they could only talk about the communicated delivery window (Oct -Sept for me), but she gave me the impression that things would be happening quickly. the faster I get things done, the faster the truck will come.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Officially jealous!!

I have a "manual tonneau" config... so I think my delivery is still months away :(
If that particular option becomes a issue, I'm flexible to "no tonneau", or "powered tonneau" as well.

Tanquen

First Name
Hope you enjoye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Nissan Frontier
I just talked to my guide and I have locked in my R1T!! Her first Ocean Coast reservation to lock down their configuration here is California!

Let it begin!!
IMG_4050.png
Mine's been set up for Ocean Coast since the very beginning. I had an account rep and everything months ago and they even offered to give me one with a black interior. Mine's been" locked in" since my first contact with the account rep months ago. Who gets what when, would never surprise me though.

OP
OP
Derek

Derek

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1T
Clubs

Mine's been set up for Ocean Coast since the very beginning. I had an account rep and everything months ago and they even offered to give me one with a black interior. Mine's been" locked in" since my first contact with the account rep months ago. Who gets what when, would never surprise me though.
When did they tell you your delivery window was set for?

Sponsored

PAFDenver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Baja
Occupation
retired
Do you have your 8-steps yet? I've also been confirmed with OC for a few days but no 8-steps yet.

OP
OP
Derek

Derek

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1T
Clubs

Do you have your 8-steps yet? I've also been confirmed with OC for a few days but no 8-steps yet.
No 8-step email yet; I'm just over the moon to get this started. I'm sure it will be a week or two before I get it. I'll tell you what... I'll be checking email a lot more often, haha

Tanquen

First Name
Hope you enjoye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Nissan Frontier
When did they tell you your delivery window was set for?
My pre-order was put in November 2018. After all the ballyhoo ( price changes & color delays, never canceled my order ) my updated delivery window was October 2022. They had also switched my interior to black and started processing the order a few weeks ago. I had to call them and make them put it back and they said it wouldn't happen again. Someone there changed it, there was no email updates for the config or anything and it was. I'm assuming it shouldn't have happened in the first place so I'm not sure what that is worth. When they called and asked if I wanted to switch to a black interior and if I would I could have it that week but I don't have an email for that so I don't remember exactly when that was. There's probably a post on here somewhere.