James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
The Amazon ones or the Orvis ones?

The Orvis ones were way too thick. The cheap Amazon ones were (at least when I ordered) super thin and fit great. But I'll note that the rubber seals seem to vary wildly... My rear ones are pretty snug but you could easily drop a quarter in my driver's door window.
How did you get space to insert into the rear window seals? I didn’t try too hard because I just had tinting done that day but tomorrow I have a trip with the dogs and would love to have this in place. Did you use any tool to get some separation?
Sponsored

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
How did you get space to insert into the rear window seals? I didn’t try too hard because I just had tinting done that day but tomorrow I have a trip with the dogs and would love to have this in place. Did you use any tool to get some separation?
Nope - at least on my truck I was able to just slip it in with firm pressure. It may help to try rolling down the windows a bit as you slide the insert into place?

Phatman113

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
Anyone found a seat cover that protects just one seat? I've got 2 carseats in the back (passenger and middle) and want to protect the driver side rear seat from dogs, but I can't put in my dog hammock, because that can't go under the car seat for safety reasons...

Probably a weird request, not many people doing it, but I'd love to get a seat protector for just that one seat and seat back for when we take the pups around.
Right now they're relegated to our other vehicle, but eventually we're going to want to go camping with kids AND dogs and will need to have something to use for them... (Apparently the frunk isn't an option for either of them, according to my wife... ;) )

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

Anyone found a seat cover that protects just one seat? I've got 2 carseats in the back (passenger and middle) and want to protect the driver side rear seat from dogs, but I can't put in my dog hammock, because that can't go under the car seat for safety reasons...

Probably a weird request, not many people doing it, but I'd love to get a seat protector for just that one seat and seat back for when we take the pups around.
Right now they're relegated to our other vehicle, but eventually we're going to want to go camping with kids AND dogs and will need to have something to use for them... (Apparently the frunk isn't an option for either of them, according to my wife... ;) )
Like This?

https://www.amazon.com/Kurgo-Wander-Hammock-Style-Cover/dp/B01MU7O40P/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=single+seat+dog+hammock+for+car&qid=1677102859&sprefix=single+seat+,aps,181&sr=8-5

or this:

https://www.amazon.com/FurdelityTM-...mzn1.fos.c1e7b9a2-53cf-44f5-ab39-5386af17669d

Sponsored

DrewMc

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

OP
OP
yizzung

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
OP
OP
yizzung

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
My 4Knines seat cover has started to come apart after just one year. Says it has a lifetime warranty, so I guess I'll be testing out their customer service department. Bummer.

Rivian R1T R1S My (non-hammock) dog back seat plan 1697821269204
Sponsored