First Name
Carlitos way
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7,A3, Macan GTS
Occupation
Mouth Janitor
I think everyone agrees that a "sand dune video " is a Must !!!!
Sponsored

rivian_germany

First Name
D-Rok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '22 M3LR, '09 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

@myboodai, would really like to get in touch with you! I am shipping my R1T to Germany and am a bit nervous!!

Huchen_Dong

First Name
Dong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I thank god for answering my prayers and thank you all for your support,

Iā€™m grateful for what has happened today.

Rivian have tried to help via OTA but with many failed attempts they couldnā€™t push the update unfortunately and that was my last hope to solve the problem that was mentioned in my previous thread

( a leap of faith that ends up with regret).

No regrets at last!!

Thanks to @EVS_UAE look them up in instagram (not a paid ad this is pure customer satisfaction experience), these guys made an effort to visit me in Kuwait with the owner of the company himself Mr Saed al Jnaiby and some how reprogrammed the vehicle using software and were able to reset the vehicle plus they used some tricks of their own to wake up the HV battery and they did.

They knew how desperate i was and they also knew how much will it cost me to ship it back to the US and they havenā€™t took advantage of my situation at all.

Their price was beyond reasonable and it took them around 5 hours to get the truck up and running.

I would like to extend my gratitude to everyone here that tried to help me by commenting in the thread or via msgs and to everyone that showed me that i wasnā€™t making a wise decision bringing the truck to the other end of the world and asking for support.

The hero of the situation was my dear Brother Fawaz Boodai and my dear cousin Mishary al Khaled whom have directed me to try out @EVS_UAE and it was well worth the shot.

I would definitely recommend ā€œEVS_UAEā€ to be a Certified Rivian Service in the Middle East since they are already working on a couple of R1Tā€™s and getting them fixed without breaking a sweat.

1669158802226.png

1669158827930.png

The truck is super fun to drive i simply cant wait till morning to get it on the road again.

Warm regards,

Mohammed Boodai

Cheers to you all!!
Congrats!!!!!! Would you provide EVS emails or phone number?
Do you know how did they solve the problem?Please share the details.

rivian_germany

First Name
D-Rok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Congrats!!!!!! Would you provide EVS emails or phone number?
Do you know how did they solve the problem?Please share the details.
I looked them up as well:

https://evsuae.com/

Are you shipping your Rivian overseas too? Where to??

Sponsored

rivian_germany

First Name
D-Rok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

I thank god for answering my prayers and thank you all for your support,

Iā€™m grateful for what has happened today.

Rivian have tried to help via OTA but with many failed attempts they couldnā€™t push the update unfortunately and that was my last hope to solve the problem that was mentioned in my previous thread

( a leap of faith that ends up with regret).

No regrets at last!!

Thanks to @EVS_UAE look them up in instagram (not a paid ad this is pure customer satisfaction experience), these guys made an effort to visit me in Kuwait with the owner of the company himself Mr Saed al Jnaiby and some how reprogrammed the vehicle using software and were able to reset the vehicle plus they used some tricks of their own to wake up the HV battery and they did.

They knew how desperate i was and they also knew how much will it cost me to ship it back to the US and they havenā€™t took advantage of my situation at all.

Their price was beyond reasonable and it took them around 5 hours to get the truck up and running.

I would like to extend my gratitude to everyone here that tried to help me by commenting in the thread or via msgs and to everyone that showed me that i wasnā€™t making a wise decision bringing the truck to the other end of the world and asking for support.

The hero of the situation was my dear Brother Fawaz Boodai and my dear cousin Mishary al Khaled whom have directed me to try out @EVS_UAE and it was well worth the shot.

I would definitely recommend ā€œEVS_UAEā€ to be a Certified Rivian Service in the Middle East since they are already working on a couple of R1Tā€™s and getting them fixed without breaking a sweat.

1669158802226.png

1669158827930.png

The truck is super fun to drive i simply cant wait till morning to get it on the road again.

Warm regards,

Mohammed Boodai

Cheers to you all!!
Right on! I'm very glad Rivian tried to help via OTA even if it didn't get you where you needed to go. Congrats on getting your R1T back to life! Enjoy it and post pictures of your adventures!