Test Name

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
This is why I kept my 21" after buying the 20" ATs. 8 wheel rotation is even better than a 5 wheel! :). Similarly, my tread life on the ATs has been good so far. I put nearly 5k on the ATs over the course of the winter and they're all still right around 10mm.
that's awesome, never thought about a 8 wheel rotation, but if I could convince the wife, some 20's with sticky tires might be fun!
Sponsored

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Ford F350 Diesel, Mercedes GLC30
Occupation
CTO
Nice work, I've been wondering on lift height for jacks. It seems other than 20T bottle jacks, other bottle jacks arent up to the height. Whats the min lift you need on like a 3T or 4T floor jack with a 1EV puck on top?

Also, does anyone know the rotation pattern for 4 weeks? No spare was available...

Jabbahop

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 BMW i3, ‘19 BMW i3, ‘22 R1T -> ‘24 R1S Max
Occupation
retired
I had mine done yesterday @ costco tire - 4 + spare rotation. $28!

OP
OP
Test Name

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
Nice work, I've been wondering on lift height for jacks. It seems other than 20T bottle jacks, other bottle jacks arent up to the height. Whats the min lift you need on like a 3T or 4T floor jack with a 1EV puck on top?

Also, does anyone know the rotation pattern for 4 weeks? No spare was available...
my floor jack has 20" of lift, and I had not trouble getting the truck up. But I am not sure how the aluminum pucks compare in size. I think 20" will be fine, but you might want to go with 22" lift.

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Ford F350 Diesel, Mercedes GLC30
Occupation
CTO
my floor jack has 20" of lift, and I had not trouble getting the truck up. But I am not sure how the aluminum pucks compare in size. I think 20" will be fine, but you might want to go with 22" lift.
Ok looking through harbor freight a 20" lift on a floor jack (short of 20T) wasnt available. 16-18" were the max.
Sponsored