First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
Um, yeah so all the windows have coverings now. Gonna see if I can go speak with a Service Manager to see how things are going. ?

Update- yep lot's closed off with a security guard posted at the door. Doh. ??

It was worth a shot. ?✌?⚡??
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shzeph

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
Yeah, my first attempt at a photo was on foot, and a security dude emerged as soon as I stopped on the sidewalk. Hence the (slightly blurry) drive-by photo haha

Last edited:

Greenwater

First Name
Green
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S
Occupation
software engineer
Hmmm....with a total strike out this weekend hoping to get some shots of RAN installs I kinda need this window shopping in my life right now. Maybe I'll take a little drive this afternoon. ? ?✌⚡??
Are there any hints of RAN chargers in washington state?

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
Yeah, my first attempt at a photo was on foot, and a security dude emerged immediately as soon as I stopped on the sidewalk. Hence the (slightly blurry) drive-by photo haha
Yea. What would anybody at Rivian want to stop photos of the truck they want to sell from getting out.?

makes no sense.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Yea. What would anybody at Rivian want to stop photos of the truck they want to sell from getting out.?

makes no sense.
Yeah, totally crazy. Not like security might be worried about someone scoping out vehicles to steal or anything. I mean, nobody outside of these forums even knows what a Rivian is.

Sponsored

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
Are there any hints of RAN chargers in washington state?
Not to my knowledge. No I haven't looked up any permits through the department of licensing in a while. ?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

makes no sense.

Yeah, totally crazy. Not like security might be worried about someone scoping out vehicles to steal or anything. I mean, nobody outside of these forums even knows what a Rivian is.
Someone should go try to take a bunch of pictures in a semi-creepy way at night of a Porsche dealer. If security sees them, I bet they'd move you along as well for exactly the reason Electruck said. Shit, my neighborhood NextDoor is full of people who thinks someone is scoping out the area anytime a new car (probably UberEats) is lost after dark.

"OH no, a truck was driving down my block last night at 10 mph. anyone seen it before? I let the cops know!"

Which was hilarious to see when we moved out here from living in the middle of admittedly safe Seattle where Nextdoor was full of people worried about needles on the sidewalk, and ladies walking along Aurora and people *actually* stealing stuff all the time.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
:party: ? :handsinair: So, with around 2 being made per day, it will still be months+ before we get ours. (#3146, LE, R1T, FE) Oh well. I'm probably turning in my Bolt on a GM buyback within the month. Sure hate to think of driving an ICE for 6+ months while waiting. Sigh...:crying:
Grab an ID.4 or mustang new and trade it in once your R1T shows up? So far My ID.4 seems to be holding value enough that I'm not losing much/any. It was a little tricky to keep it under the 45k so I saved some sales taxes in WA. That's harder with the Mach E.

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
Grab an ID.4 or mustang new and trade it in once your R1T shows up? So far My ID.4 seems to be holding value enough that I'm not losing much/any. It was a little tricky to keep it under the 45k so I saved some sales taxes in WA. That's harder with the Mach E.
A placeholder truck - car is the way to go. As long as your don’t loose To much money in the deals.

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
Yea, I've looked at both of those and decided they just don't fit our needs for the price. The Bolt has been the perfect little runaround car. We're still struggling with the idea of driving the Riv into the "big city of Spokane" ? for our regular shopping trips. We have loved the anonymity of the Bolt and are not much for attracting attention, which I'm sure the Riv will generate a lot of at first. The most reasonable thing to do is let the Bolt go and just drive the Riv all the time, but I'll sure miss my little lightening Bolt. Bummer.

Sponsored

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
A placeholder truck - car is the way to go. As long as your don’t loose To much money in the deals.
Oh we have lots of trucks...we're farmers. We also have two extra ICE cars that we need to get rid of as soon as the dust settles from the Riv purchase and Bolt recall. But, I hate driving anything other than an EV now. SPOILED!!

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Oh snap. Can’t believe the covered it up. Guess all the gawking and loitering in person and online was too much for them. Let me add to that.
8A260A8B-FCA3-4AEC-A80C-EDBF52EAB6F7.jpeg
Rude!

battleborn

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
defender 110
Occupation
sales
Clubs

Those three trucks were delivered to Bellevue on Friday the 22nd.

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
Headed to work this morning and happened to be in front of Bellevue Center and guess what I see? Two guys in the truck, maybe some training going on? Makes my heart happy to finally see one driving on our roads. Some of you will recognize the intersection where I took these. All happened so fast, the pics are not top quality.

Rivian R1T R1S ? Multiple R1T spotted inside Bellevue Rivian Service Center 39FBF111-3252-45CB-84C8-2BD3C4D319C7

Rivian R1T R1S ? Multiple R1T spotted inside Bellevue Rivian Service Center 6E7E601C-5C3E-457B-8A8C-2915A13777B9

Rivian R1T R1S ? Multiple R1T spotted inside Bellevue Rivian Service Center 2BBD714E-EBE8-4A88-85FE-5A47789E8D08
Sponsored