Sponsored

Multiple audio sources through Bluetooth

md2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Clubs

I mostly listen to Pandora via my iphone (I haven't had time to explore TuneIn yet and have used Pandora for sometime and am happy with shuffle stations option). The problem I am having now is that I like to have Waze running for alerts (accidents, police, etc.) while listening to music. I've noticed that I don't get the audio alerts from Waze while listening to music via bluetooth (I did in my model 3). What am I doing wrong? Searched for this elsewhere, apologies if I missed it somewhere.
ty
Sponsored

scmrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, R1S
I am usually streaming via Apple Music and have Waze running and the alerts are coming through ok. Not sure if it may be a pandora issue or a setting in Waze. The phone sends it through the same bluetooth connection so it would be a setting on the phone side.

OP
OP

md2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Clubs

I am usually streaming via Apple Music and have Waze running and the alerts are coming through ok. Not sure if it may be a pandora issue or a setting in Waze. The phone sends it through the same bluetooth connection so it would be a setting on the phone side.
Thanks. That's what I thought re: bluetooth connection. I'll try different things. I've looked at Waze and Pandora and all seems good (and is the same as it was in my m3) so I am a bit confused.

OP
OP

md2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Clubs

I think I've got it if I play Pandora through the Waze app (different than m3 but should be fine).

scmrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, R1S
It may depend which app is on screen. I have waze in the foreground while music is playing via Apple Music. Maybe that makes a difference.
Sponsored