Sponsored

Mounting hardware for Pelican case to vertical bed rack?

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
I'm wanting to mount a couple of Pelican 1525 cases to the vertical face(s) of a bed rack (either attach to molle panel or slotted horizontal rails)... can anyone identify and/or recommend mounting hardware/bracket that will facilitate this mount without having to drill holes in the Pelican case? TIA

Rivian R1T R1S Mounting hardware for Pelican case to vertical bed rack? 1676055902210
Sponsored

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

I'm wanting to mount a couple of Pelican 1525 cases to the vertical face(s) of a bed rack (either attach to molle panel or slotted horizontal rails)... can anyone identify and/or recommend mounting hardware/bracket that will facilitate this mount without having to drill holes in the Pelican case? TIA

1676055902210.png
I see from your other thread that you got your cases mounted to your XO rack. How did you do it? Did you find a bracket or did you end up just drilling and using washers and bolts? Did you need the molle plates or could you have mounted to the rail?

OP
OP
EVTrukHog

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
I see from your other thread that you got your cases mounted to your XO rack. How did you do it? Did you find a bracket or did you end up just drilling and using washers and bolts? Did you need the molle plates or could you have mounted to the rail?
I wanted an attachment that was more modular with easy on/off so I used the EO2 mounting system. It does require you to drill holes in the case to attach the mounting bracket, but then it just snaps on/off the receiving plate which attaches to the bed rack….and it has a lock to deter theft. Molle plates certainly make it easier and more flexible…if not, I’d think you will want two pieces of extrusion to get a 4-bolt attachment into.

Rivian R1T R1S Mounting hardware for Pelican case to vertical bed rack? IMG_6896
Rivian R1T R1S Mounting hardware for Pelican case to vertical bed rack? IMG_6897
Rivian R1T R1S Mounting hardware for Pelican case to vertical bed rack? IMG_6898
Sponsored