DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Reaction score
First Name
Duck
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
MotorTrend's January 2022 edition just arrived today. Sixteen pages of articles and photos from the Trans-America Trail journey from earlier this year.

The article is subheaded by the title "The remarkable Rivian R1T and the first-ever fully electric off-road transcontinental adventure"

As I mentioned before, the Boy Scout within keeps me from copying proprietary/copyrighted material. Suffice it to say you'll want to check it out.
20211124_191307.jpg
20211124_191253.jpg
Advertisement

Last edited:

ja_kub_sz

Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
@DuckTruck Yeah, great article!

Some great notes on the R1T in there and it's a 16 PAGE story!

I don't think.I've ever seen MT do 16 pages on one vehicle.

My prediction is we'll be seeing a set of golden calipers soon on the Rivian trophy shelf.

DB-EV

Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
MotorTrend's January 2022 edition just arrived today. Sixteen pages of articles and photos from the Trans-America Trail journey from earlier this year.

The article is subheaded by the title "The remarkable Rivian R1T and the first-ever fully electric off-road transcontinental adventure"

As I mentioned before, the Boy Scout within keeps me from copying proprietary/copyrighted material. Suffice it to say you'll want to check it out.
20211124_191307.jpg
20211124_191253.jpg
Awesome! What is your delivery window? I got May-June for R1s. Happy Thanksgiving

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Toyota Tacoma
Either this is not available on line, or my Google Foo is sliding.....not an impossibility. I'm probably in a diabetic coma from all the sugar this a.m.!

OP
OP
DuckTruck

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Reaction score
First Name
Duck
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Awesome! What is your delivery window? I got May-June for R1s. Happy Thanksgiving
I'm told my R1T should be available in April. Still hoping to pick it up at the Mothership in Normal. Already dreaming and scheming about the circuitous route to get to Oregon. I think of it as "The Long Way Back".

Advertisement

Advertisement