First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Space Pirate
Am I understanding you correctly in that you’ve already received your email to claim your allocation of shares? I’m also still waiting for that email. I got a “reminder” email this morning asking me to keep an eye out for something after 5pm est but nothing yet.
No email tonight. The 7AM was from the link in the first email sent about a week ago. The midnight could be newer information. But I went back and clicked on it again and it still says 7AM. If we get much later I will have to go read everything again and make sure it is not really midnight.
Yes, this is so nerve wracking.
Sponsored

HappyCamper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y and Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Same boat as you all. Got the emails, signed up for morgan Stanley, ect… I received the same info as blturner. Guess I’ll put my alarm on for 11pm and get a little shut eye in the mean time. Fingers crossed.

Chris S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Model 3 Perf, '19 MX-5 Club, '22 Model Y Perf
Occupation
REALTOR
Relax! If you can't acquire IPO shares, MS is doing you a favor. Wait and buy at a lower price on the open market. There's nothing special about getting in on this IPO.

Sponsored

blturner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Space Pirate
Found that email with the midnight deadline. It is newer. I will stay up and try to get some work done.

johnking

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, R1S
Email just came thru !

zzackzz

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus, ??Sondors Metacycle
Occupation
Assay Lab Tech
And it’s live as of 5:40 pm AST!

Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
It's live - click on Step 8 to refresh the web page!!!

Rivian R1T R1S Morgan Stanley Seems to be Blocking Launch Holders from IPO 1636512160059

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
It's live - click on Step 8 to refresh the web page!!!

1636512160059.png
Got mine, initially moved 12k into a new account, transferred another 1700 in today...just hold tight, I don't see any way to pay the DSP. I just clicked the pay by ACH option. The account page (not DSP page) does not seem to indicate anything about the DSP yet

Advguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator, Volvo XC 40
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Got mine, initially moved 12k into a new account, transferred another 1700 in today...just hold tight, I don't see any way to pay the DSP. I just clicked the pay by ACH option. The account page (not DSP page) does not seem to indicate anything about the DSP yet
I just watched the video on the MorganStanley site about paying and what they are really saying is transfer the money to your MorganStanley account (the one you created for the IPO purchase). In your case, you already funded your account, so you are all set. In the next few days, you'll be able to click on Accounts>Holdings and see your 175 shares

McMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Transferring Funds wouldn’t work for me on my phone, had to login on a computer. Very frustrating process overall.

rajasaab

First Name
Raja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander
Just got it...and confirmed. i am a believer. Higher than Honda valuation and Honda sold 1.6Million cars last year in USA alone :)) ONward!!
Sponsored