MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Stealth wrap, chrome delete plus some debadging.

Sponsored

strangelove

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black R1S, '23 Pacifica Hybrid, '17 Grand Sport CE
Occupation
Game Developer
Clubs

New owner here (1500 miles since the first photo was taken). Loving my R1S so far, minus a few familiar complaints (noisy AC compressor, pulls slightly to the right, heavy-footed suspension over broken pavement). But here are a few photos, fresh after some PPF + ceramic coat. Black on black with the ocean coast interior, it's quite a neck snapper - for passengers and onlookers.

Love the community so far, too!

-Ryan

Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos IMG_3467

Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos IMG_3884

Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos IMG_3881

Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos IMG_3857

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs

I snagged a Launch Edition from the shop during the June end of quarter rush and Rivian put it on a truck to make sure I take delivery in time to report results to Wall Street. Rivian crushed their end of quarter results and the stock jumped from $15 to $25. Some folks actually paid for their vehicles with their stock or option trades. I know my down payment was partially covered thanks to $15 shares.

Shop selection locked on 6/9 and delivered 6/17.

R1S Shop selection: 6/9/23: Launch Edition - Quad Motor / Large Pack / Midnight / OC / 20" All Terrain Wheels / RUS.

I absolutely love the paint and fell in love with it when I went to inspect the vehicle before delivery. The black paint has blue flakes in it and reminds me of the Rivian blue. Its downright sexy and amazing. Just polish it to a mirror and put some nice wax on it to appreciate it.

https://stories.rivian.com/vehicle-colors

Essentially this is what I pre-ordered but last minute changed to ocean coast after Rivian decided to go with dark ash wood. I love the contrast on the black / white. I call it the piano or tuxedo edition Rivian R1S.

R1S Preordered Jun 2021: Adventure Package - Quad Motor / Large Pack / Midnight / BM / 20" All Terrain Wheels / RUS.

I was tempted to go with white on white Stormtrooper theme which I had locked as my configuration.

My family really did not want me to get another white car.

R1S Confirmed Configuration: July - September 2023 estimate: Quad Motor / Large Pack / GW / OC / 21" Road / RUS.

I just picked it back up from the service center today after having some of the items addressed on the due bill.

Just came back from a midnight cruise where I tested out Tidal for audio and also bed my brakes in really good from 55 mph to 5 mph about 6 times.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...ht-cruise-with-tidal-to-bed-brake-pads.16915/

FYI - Tidal is amazing and well worth the cost of the subscription. I am sold for sure as long as I have the Rivian.

I am tempted to get a set of running boards but honestly I drive in Sport low or lowest and getting in is really not that hard.

I am doing tint for sure on all windows including windshield. I will hold off on roof for now to see how much difference all the other windows make.

Also plan on doing a full body wrap in gloss not stealth after paint correction and I plan to leave all the stainless / chrome / machined parts. I absolutely love the contrast and love to see all the people squirm who have an OCD for the murdered out look.

Rivian Eye Candy from the shop locked on 6/9 and delivered 6/17 (2023 - VIN: 12xxx).

Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos 1689059949766

Midnight LE.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

Midnight Edit.jpg

Sponsored

ImperoMotorsport

Site Sponsor
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
PPF/Wrap Shop Owner
Hi Everyone!
Wanted to show how great this R1S came out. Received full matte Kavaca PPF, a chrome delete as well as head light and tail light smoke to match the blackout theme. Rim powder coating is the next step! What do you all think?
Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos IMG_B1B7E3708D07-1
Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos IMG_DFA2FF0F39F9-1
Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos IMG_D1C79DB4BDB6-1

Sponsored

LUSA

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
IT
thanks to site sponsor @VaiaDesign (Vaia Design) for IR Tint on Sunroof, Windshield, Windows + Chrome delete + Matte PPF full body.

Thanks to EV Sportsline for prompt deliver of running boards RMaxx (self installed 4 hours)

nod to opensource ev parts for left phone holder and iPad holder rear seat 🤘. Garmin constant power adapter essential add on. TWRAPS for screen protectors matte look.

Feels good to finally have it! Let’s adventure. 3 kids was a breeze in the end.

Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos 08D7137B-4D61-4645-B18E-646108B3467C
Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos EAB77714-EC58-4D2C-8D94-E5F2F52C2FDE
Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos 23F16BDD-DB07-49AD-B3C7-9979128772BE
Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos 9426244B-7F28-4218-B9C9-8307D07CBD22
Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos F628FD16-47A3-4D33-B5C5-365078424C4F

apcautospa

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan, Mitsubishi, Dodge
Clubs

APC Auto Spa used a combination of Matte and Gloss paint protection film to make this Rivian as unique as it's owner! Add wheels off protection with Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper and Ceramic Pro Interior protection and he is now ready for anything the PNW can dish out!

Protection can be as stylish and unique as your imagination! Give us a call with your idea and we can put together a custom quote for you!

425-818-2820

Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos Tylers Rivian

Rivian R1T R1S MIDNIGHT (Black) Rivian Photos img_2887-