Sponsored

sorenson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hey everyone, I just posted an update regarding these rock sliders on our blog. The Cliff's notes are:
- We are on schedule
- If you pre-ordered, your price is locked in
- We will need to sunset the intro pricing + 15% discount tomorrow evening
- Intro pricing without the 15% discount will continue through the end of the month
- After the end of the month the price will go up to $1799

The full update can be found here.
Thanks for the update! Just to confirm - are preorders refundable until we have final details (e.g., shipping cost, installation instructions, final design, etc.)?
Sponsored

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
Thanks for the update! Just to confirm - are preorders refundable until we have final details (e.g., shipping cost, installation instructions, final design, etc.)?
Absolutely!

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
Just preordered. Like the kick out but definitely want to see final design on trucks from all angles.

sac602

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner, Lexus NX Hybrid
Clubs

I was going to pre-order a set for the R1S (even thought I don't have one yet), but it is listed as sold out. Are you not taking pre-orders on the R1S anymore? I wanted to order pre price hike at the end of the month. No rush on delivery as I'm a way out.🙄

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
I was going to pre-order a set for the R1S (even thought I don't have one yet), but it is listed as sold out. Are you not taking pre-orders on the R1S anymore? I wanted to order pre price hike at the end of the month. No rush on delivery as I'm a way out.🙄
Hey Ray,

First off, thank you for your enthusiasm and interest! We actually haven't listed the R1S sliders for pre-order yet. I want to ensure we get the R1T sliders out the door first. From there, we'll start design adaptation and validation, which is when we'll open up pre-orders. They'll start at $1499 as well and then go up to $1799 from there.

I'll make sure to keep everyone posted here and on our blog as things evolve. Feel free to ask any additional questions in the meantime if you have them!

Sponsored

hilld

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Cooper SE, Z4, X1
Oh, I almost forgot. We did a bit of rub rail testing today (not the main rail). Enjoy!

Have you guys tried this with a Hi-Lift jack or have a place where it could be used out in the field?

sac602

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner, Lexus NX Hybrid
Clubs

👍. Thanks for such great communication!

rkalbiar

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T , 2024 Rivian R1S
Will these be wide enough to prevent door damage? (Protrusion front the side of the truck.)
i.e. If I scrape a tree, will the door(s) take the damage or the sliders?
@electruck4x4

Last edited:
OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
Will these be wide enough to prevent door damage? (Protrusion front the side of the truck.)
i.e. If I scrape a tree, will the door(s) take the damage or the sliders?
@electruck4x4
Yes, the side rail (rub rail) of the sliders is intended to reduce the likelihood of damage to the side of your vehicle.

Sponsored

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
I got an email last night for sliders. Says final version should be ready likely this week, so will know final weight, and install video coming soon thereafter.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
I got an email last night for sliders. Says final version should be ready likely this week, so will know final weight, and install video coming soon thereafter.
Yep. We’re putting together the first set now and expect them to be ready early next week. I’ll post pics of the work in progress over the weekend and then the final early next week.

Sorry, @jebinc running boards are going to be a few months while we both get caught up on pre-orders and then develop the R1S sliders

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Yep. We’re putting together the first set now and expect them to be ready early next week.

Sorry, @jebinc running boards are going to be a few months while we both get caught up on pre-orders and then develop the R1S sliders
Thanks for the quick reply and honest communication!
Sponsored