Sponsored

May/June Deliveries Thread

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Congrats! Did you pick up yet? I finally got my 8 step email Monday morning. My VIN is also pretty low (36XX).

For kicks, here's my updated timeline so far:

4/23 - held intro call with Rivian guide
4/27 - locked configuration, Launch Edition, Rivian Blue, 20" AT
4/27 - signed PBA
5/25 - informed my truck was in General Assembly and should be completed in 2 weeks
6/6 - notified that truck was still in General Assembly, and should be completed in the next 2 weeks
6/11 - got the email that my delivery window moved to Aug/Sept 2022; guide clarified that the updated delivery window should not apply to me
6/17 - notified that the truck should leave the factory late next week
6/22 - notified that truck should be leaving the factory same week or following week
7/15 - guide getting ready to assign me a new VIN based on the continued delays and lack of visibility into what's causing the delays
7/25 - 8 step email received early in the morning, finished the steps except for payment; truck is finally Factory Gated (looks like the "mistaken" updated delivery window moving me to Aug/Sept 2022 was spot on)
Your patience is Rivianesque!!!
Sponsored

RealBillNye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Congrats! Did you pick up yet? I finally got my 8 step email Monday morning. My VIN is also pretty low (36XX).

For kicks, here's my updated timeline so far:

4/27 - signed PBA
5/25 - informed my truck was in General Assembly and should be completed in 2 weeks
6/6 - notified that truck was still in General Assembly, and should be completed in the next 2 weeks
6/11 - got the email that my delivery window moved to Aug/Sept 2022; guide clarified that the updated delivery window should not apply to me
6/22 - notified that truck should be leaving the factory same week or following week
7/15 - guide getting ready to assign me a new VIN based on the continued delays and lack of visibility into what's causing the delays
7/25 - 8 step email received early in the morning, finished the steps except for payment; truck is finally Factory Gated (looks like the "mistaken" updated delivery window moving me to Aug/Sept 2022 was spot on)

After the vehicle waiting for the painted part for a few weeks, my guide found me another VIN that finished production last week and shipped over the weekend. I took delivery yesterday morning! Well worth the wait!

sk05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
UX250H, Evo IX MR
Finally took delivery of my LE RB R1T today. Sept 2019 preorder. VIN 36XX.

Updated my timeline because why not:

4/27 - signed PBA
8/22 - got the "Schedule your delivery" email around 7am; home delivery scheduled for 8/26 within minutes
8/22 - around 10pm same day, got a cancellation email for the email delivery with no explanation
8/23 - got a call from the SC advising there were some scratches that needed to be repaired so they were going to have them repaired and reschedule delivery for 2 weeks later; I asked to have the scratches fixed after I took delivery which SC agreed to
8/26 - finally took delivery today, what a journey

RealBillNye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Finally took delivery of my LE RB R1T today. Sept 2019 preorder. VIN 36XX.

Updated my timeline because why not:

4/27 - signed PBA
8/22 - got the "Schedule your delivery" email around 7am; home delivery scheduled for 8/26 within minutes
8/22 - around 10pm same day, got a cancellation email for the email delivery with no explanation
8/23 - got a call from the SC advising there were some scratches that needed to be repaired so they were going to have them repaired and reschedule delivery for 2 weeks later; I asked to have the scratches fixed after I took delivery which SC agreed to
8/26 - finally took delivery today, what a journey
Glad to hear your odyssey is over. What do you think so far? Were the scratches very noticable?
Sponsored