First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
My wife has extra ducks in her Wrangler, time to get some mini Rivians!

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

I parked my Rivian in Camden NJ. When I came out to get in someone had placed a toy matchbox Rivian on my car. Has anyone else had this happen? Sort of like duck on the Jeep.
I had that happen last week! In the original packaging~

Sponsored

W1SE

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
Branch manager
Clubs

I plan on doing this also. Have 1 in my truck ready to place and another waiting in my office.

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

The thing is, lots of Rivian owners will have one already, and they aren't exactly weatherproof (especially in the cardboard packaging.) If we're going to start the "put small toys on each other's vehicles" we need to come up with something that isn't just "a toy version of the same vehicle." Like the Jeep rubber ducky thing. (Plus, there are rubber duckies in endless variations. With this, you're just dropping the same blue Matchbox.)

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

If someone in western Washington would please do this to me, leave your number on there and we'll become best friends 🙃 . I cannot find these things anywhere!

Art

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@017 Toyota 4 runner
Occupation
Retired
I parked my Rivian in Camden NJ. When I came out to get in someone had placed a toy matchbox Rivian on my car. Has anyone else had this happen? Sort of like duck on the Jeep.
Yes i got one in Prescott, AZ

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

If someone in western Washington would please do this to me, leave your number on there and we'll become best friends 🙃 . I cannot find these things anywhere!
Plentiful in southern CALIFORNIA

Sponsored

OP
OP

Angelina

First Name
Angelina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1t
Occupation
Manager
The thing is, lots of Rivian owners will have one already, and they aren't exactly weatherproof (especially in the cardboard packaging.) If we're going to start the "put small toys on each other's vehicles" we need to come up with something that isn't just "a toy version of the same vehicle." Like the Jeep rubber ducky thing. (Plus, there are rubber duckies in endless variations. With this, you're just dropping the same blue Matchbox.)
Bull 💩, $1 at Dollar Store
I just thought it was a nice gesture. Connecting the few Rivian owners in a nice way is a good thing. I smiled when I saw it.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

How about this?

Rivian R1T R1S Matchbox Toy Rivian Placed on my Windshield PXL_20230811_220530075

I'm open to ideas on where to tag it.
Sponsored