Sponsored

Master Thread: Review of the EV Sportline RMaxx Running Boards/Sliders (from Team 1EV)

Rexbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

oof, sure hope they pull through and ship soon for you guys!

hardrock197

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Compass, R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
Director, Technology
On their contact page, I asked if they are being produced, then they know a production rate, combine that with the known number of orders, they should be able to give an estimated ship date. What I got back was that my order would be fulfilled by the end of the month. I ordered 11/23

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
She says the same as the person posting in the main thread; that they have been shipping for 1-2 weeks now, but one here has received an email or tracking number, yet.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hi All!

Here is a review from a customer who now has the running boards installed!

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...t-r1s-from-team-1ev.10034/page-58#post-286468
They look great, but that was an Atlanta install, no @BrookeRRiv? We are looking to hear from an actual direct ship to customer who has either received them or even a tracking number... So far, zero members have reported receiving either - other than those getting them installed at one of your two locations. We should be seeing something as you all have been reporting shipments going out for nearly two weeks. Not complaining, just trying to understand the gap between reporting and member experience.

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Customer Service at EV Sportline
I know and trust us when we say we want everyone to have their running boards like yesterday! We are shipping throughout this month and March as we get them into our warehouses, and yes, moving through oldest to newest orders. We had a TON of pre-orders and we are trying our best to get everyone's out as quickly as possible!

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Found this on a Rivian FB group. Can’t be true, can it?

Rivian R1T R1S Master Thread:  Review of the EV Sportline RMaxx Running Boards/Sliders (from Team 1EV) 306897EA-88EC-46F6-A868-0A8AF2093F2E

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Weekly check in…. Has ANYONE (not getting a local install in Atlanta or Van Nuys) seen anyrhing resembling a shipped email or tracking number? For either the boards or sliders? Seems like no shipping has occurred, other than to the two local installation sites.

Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Found this on a Rivian FB group. Can’t be true, can it?

306897EA-88EC-46F6-A868-0A8AF2093F2E.png
There has been a rumor about Rivian brand running boards for a few weeks now. It literally came from 1 guy who claimed someone at a service center told him they were coming in March. Have heard nothing to verify that since.

As for voiding warranty, that makes no sense. The running boards are using existing bolts to connect to the truck, and in no way would impact the durability of anything on the underside.

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Weekly check in…. Has ANYONE (not getting a local install in Atlanta or Van Nuys) seen anyrhing resembling a shipped email or tracking number? For either the boards or sliders? Seems like no shipping has occurred, other than to the two local installation sites.
I guess they have not shipped any product direct to customers as of this writing, as there have been ZERO reports from members that shipping, tracking numbers or boards have been received. Looks like the limited inventory has been going to Atlanta and Van Nuys only, at this point. Every month, since December, we have heard they are “in production” and shipping soon. Honesty is the best policy, when reporting a actual status…

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
I guess they have not shipped any product direct to customers as of this writing, as there have been ZERO reports from members that shipping, tracking numbers or boards have been received. Looks like the limited inventory has been going to Atlanta and Van Nuys only, at this point. Every month, since December, we have heard they are “in production” and shipping soon. Honesty is the best policy, when reporting a actual status…
The only contact I have gotten was to confirm the tread cutouts. You can check your order status on their website, but it's pretty pointless. The response is "your order is awaiting fulfillment". Which will show up first the running boards or the manual tonneau cover? My order number is in the 2000's. But how many are they making a week to ship, 100, 500, 1000? No one knows?
Sponsored