rydb

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
Clubs

Rhidan had a great idea with the April - May thread, so since I haven’t found one for those of us that are March - April I figured I’d make it.

I still think this truck will be well worth the wait and although my faith in them hitting the delivery window isn’t all that high, we are on the final stretch of the wait for our trucks.

Seems like the final groupings for delivery still take multiple factors into account, but since I’m not particularly close to any of the service centers under construction, they do seem to be giving priority to the early deposits amongst us. I’m a day 1 deposit, and I’d guess that there are a lot of us in this group that have been waiting 1000+ days. Our wait should s00n be over, though!
Sponsored

Shay8vt

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge charger, mazda cx9
Occupation
Business Analyst
Rhidan had a great idea with the April - May thread, so since I haven’t found one for those of us that are March - April I figured I’d make it.

I still think this truck will be well worth the wait and although my faith in them hitting the delivery window isn’t all that high, we are on the final stretch of the wait for our trucks.

Seems like the final groupings for delivery still take multiple factors into account, but since I’m not particularly close to any of the service centers under construction, they do seem to be giving priority to the early deposits amongst us. I’m a day 1 deposit, and I’d guess that there are a lot of us in this group that have been waiting 1000+ days. Our wait should s00n be over, though!
I am based out of Charlotte NC and expecting march-April delivery

Pre-order Date: March , 2019 Delivery Date: March/April 2022
Build: R1T LE, Rivian Blue/Blk Mtn, 20" A/T
Add Ons: Spare Tire, all weathe mats

MurryR1T

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T delivered 3-24-22
?

Rivian R1T R1S March - April 2022 Delivery Club/Hype Thread 9ABF952E-49D5-4C1C-9377-3222DB71F3E9

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

I fall into this category and will be over the moon if the delivery time period is accurate. I remain hopeful.

LE R1T - Launch green. Black forest. Dark 20’s. Cargo racks.

jtshaw

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, LE R1S
Occupation
Engineering VP
I've got a Rivian Blue LE R1S w/ 22's slated for delivery in March->April in Seattle. We have a service center in Bellevue (about 15 miles from my house in Seattle) so that shouldn't be a blocker. Probably the biggest point of potential trouble for me is that it is unclear if they have built more than 2 production R1S's yet;)

Also... since folks always ask... I put my deposit down within an hour or so of them taking deposits back in November of 2018.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
rydb

rydb

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
Clubs

Well, that’s 5 of us. I know there are more of you.

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
I preordered an R1T LE, LG, FE, 20" AT, NOV 26, 2018, in central Illinois. I received an email with a March-April delivery window, but there's no date on my configuration page yet. I'm hoping to hear from a guide at least 30 days before delivery, but you would think they would want to lock in the order around 60 days before delivery.

OP
OP
rydb

rydb

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
Clubs

March- April . Order number #62xx. I am in western NY. I would say the closet service center would be in NYC which is about 5 hours from me. I am Forrest green with black interior and 20 inch rims.

Service center proximity truly doesn't seem to be a factor because there has already been a R1T delivered to Florida and also one delivered to western Mass which is the same distance to NYC.
I hope we don’t have a lot of problems early on that require physical service but I’m a little worried about how they’ll handle that right now. We have a first year Tesla Roadster (#126 tesla ever) and Tesla actually did great but it was also an extra car not a daily driver.

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

Well, that’s 5 of us. I know there are more of you.
Sorry, I am in my quiet period praying for a March delivery and not April, May or June.

r1t_kev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Well, I'm hyped for you all - and for the rest of us! More deliveries means more feedback and content!

Sponsored

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

I will be happy to provide feedback and content once I take delivery. Not that I am counting down or anything, but only 53 days until March 1.

acacia328

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ram Limited, 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum, Honda Odyssey Touring Elite
I’m in this window as well. I’m hoping it holds and we should know soon enough. I’m going to have to start bugging them about non-First Mile test drives options s00n if nothing pops us close enough to me or they just let us start registering for any region that opens up.

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
..... I’m a day 1 deposit, and I’d guess that there are a lot of us in this group that have been waiting 1000+ days. Our wait should s00n be over, though!
Hopefully you're right. 1053 days here.

OP
OP
rydb

rydb

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
Clubs

Hopefully you're right. 1053 days here.
I only ballparked it before, but today is the 1138th for me and the other day 1 deposits. Hopefully it’s not too far into the 1200s.

Joints4Sale

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, e-tron GT,Ram CTD,R1250GSA, Tuareg 660
Occupation
Orthopaedic Implant Sales
Hoping for March and not April or later
El Cap, 20" AT, Black Mountain R1T
December 15 2018 order #3859