Mainahs…Efficiency Maine rebate?

Yoshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Anybody get the Efficiency Maine rebate?

Their website says:

How to Receive Your Rebate
Our Participating Dealers will reduce the price of your new EV at the point of sale. That means no paperwork and no waiting for your money back. If you purchase a vehicle directly from the manufacturer, you will submit the forms yourself within 45 days and receive a check in the mail. Vehicles purchased outside the State of Maine or from non-participating dealers are not eligible for a rebate.

Anyone here pick up in Chelsea and get the rebate?
Is it enough to pay Maine sales tax and register it in Maine to qualify?
Thanks

Edit:
My guide says they are avoiding home delivery now as a cost savings measure.
Sponsored

Last edited:

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I always wondered what the proper spelling of “Mainah” was. You are a great professor.

macadamiaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S, black/black
Occupation
Property Developer
It looks like the MSRP will be too high due to forced Adventure package?

From https://www.efficiencymaine.com/electric-vehicle-rebates/

Choose an eligible battery electric vehicle (BEV) or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Eligible electric vehicles should have a price of no more than the amounts listed below, where the price is defined as total MSRP or “sticker price”, including options, minus destination/delivery charges, and no other discounts, deductions, credits or rebates are to be counted in the eligibility determination calculation:
  1. $73,000, in the case of an eligible pickup truck or commercial van with an EPA-rated range of 300 miles or more;

OP
OP

Yoshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Airline Pilot
It may well be. Supposedly the dual motor version will be ~$4.5K less than quad?
I am May/June timeframe so will wait to see what exactly the deal with the dual motor is.

Paradigm_Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Audi RS5, and a few more
Occupation
Architect
Clubs

Darn. Im waiting for an R1S and have my purchase price locked at $79,000. How do they come up with $73,000 as opposed to just using the federal tax rebate amount of 80? And why specify pickups as opposed to “truck” which could include SUV? :facepalm:
Sponsored