First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Sr software engineer - manager
I have the brushed black with black mountain interior and it looks great. Fits perfectly and matches the interior perfectly. Like others have said I may try some double sided tape since the MagSafe case I have is very strong and when removing the phone it tends to pull up the base. Next time I’ll try to pull the phone forward when taking it off. I have purchased several products from TWraps and so far I have been very impressed.
have the same, looks great! I just plant my fingers down a bit when removing the phone. THe iphones with the magsafe case really stay put.
Sponsored

Taysh831

First Name
Ritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

Ah indeed! Just checked - they should charge and stick fine if they are MagSafe enabled đź‘Ť
When I try to place an order for the brushed black I am getting the following error:

Something went wrong.
What happened?
Parameter Missing or Invalid: Required parameter missing or invalid: items
What can I do?
  • Return to the previous page.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

When I try to place an order for the brushed black I am getting the following error:

Something went wrong.
What happened?
Parameter Missing or Invalid: Required parameter missing or invalid: items
What can I do?
  • Return to the previous page.
I will be discontinuing the brushed black I am afraid. I won’t even be able to fulfill all pre-orders with it and will be emailing the affected customers today to ask if they prefer matte black or refund.
Long story short - about 90% of the brushed black material comes to me damaged (scratched and dented) and is completely useless. I’ve tried 3 separate shipments - all the same :( I only end up burning money and making people with this color wait too long, it’s not worth it. Will look for another supplier and resume it once I verify consistent quality.

Sponsored

Taysh831

First Name
Ritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

You guys sold me on the solid black. I was really looking forward to the brushed black but let's see what happens. Definitely need to use double sided tape for this to sell the wifey on using this though.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
I have the brushed black with black mountain interior and it looks great. Fits perfectly and matches the interior perfectly. Like others have said I may try some double sided tape since the MagSafe case I have is very strong and when removing the phone it tends to pull up the base. Next time I’ll try to pull the phone forward when taking it off. I have purchased several products from TWraps and so far I have been very impressed.
Could you take a photo of the brushed black? Haven't seen it in the wild yet. Thank you :)

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
have the same, looks great! I just plant my fingers down a bit when removing the phone. THe iphones with the magsafe case really stay put.
Could you take a photo of the brushed black? Haven't seen it in the wild yet. Thank you :)

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Here are some I just snapped with a brushed black I can't sell as there are dents on the material... but have in mind I no longer sell brushed black, just keeping it online until I fulfill all pre-orders with it, because this material is very troublesome...about 80% brushed black that I receive is defective - dents, scratches, inconsistent height (which is important for this).
I am about to release new colors though (later today I hope).

Rivian R1T R1S MagSafe Charger by TWRAPS IMG_0456

Rivian R1T R1S MagSafe Charger by TWRAPS IMG_0457

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Here are some I just snapped with a brushed black I can't sell as there are dents on the material... but have in mind I no longer sell brushed black, just keeping it online until I fulfill all pre-orders with it, because this material is very troublesome...about 80% brushed black that I receive is defective - dents, scratches, inconsistent height (which is important for this).

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg
Thanks for posting! While it looks really sleek I think I skew towards the flat black after seeing both.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jamuso

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Sr software engineer - manager
Truck is in for service. Dent in gear tunnel door (no idea how/what hit me) and my ambient lighting doesn’t turn off in the whole truck while day time driving. When I get it back I’ll take pics for you.

smiesguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Escalade
Occupation
Planner
Another satisfied customer! Works great for my phone and the new Airpod Pros.
Rivian R1T R1S MagSafe Charger by TWRAPS tempImageI3d0aR

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg
Are the new colors out yet? :) Don't have a truck yet so I can be patient for now...

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Are the new colors out yet? :) Don't have a truck yet so I can be patient for now...
Working on it today actually, but I just moved one of the lasers into the office (from my garage) and now setting it up so I am having some delays...hopefully by tonight or tomorrow I will release them. The new colors (for now) are dark gray and dark wood.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Working on it today actually, but I just moved one of the lasers into the office (from my garage) and now setting it up so I am having some delays...hopefully by tonight or tomorrow I will release them. The new colors (for now) are dark gray and dark wood.
Rivian R1T R1S MagSafe Charger by TWRAPS 1670878097677

Dark wood sounds awesome.
Sponsored