Sponsored

MagJAXX Magnetic Pucks Rivian YELLOW Drawing!!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

How did I not see this! My bad. And it’s one of those things I need bad.🫤
I'll add you to the last two drawings for Yellow. We have our GEN2 in red, which is all we have sold to date, those are now in stock for immediate shipment as well.

GEN2 Magnetic Jack Pucks Link
Sponsored

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3P, Eva Ribelle
Occupation
IT Exec
...last two drawings for Yellow.
Isn't there only one left? I thought there were only 6 available. Also, do you have an estimate as to when you'll eventually sell the yellows or is this a one time run?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Isn't there only one left? I thought there were only 6 available. Also, do you have an estimate as to when you'll eventually sell the yellows or is this a one time run?
We discovered an additional set that was not included in our initial inventory calculations during pre-production. Additionally, it appears that one set may have been swapped out for a different color, resulting in a minimum availability of two sets.

It took several iterations to achieve a color match that was approximately 90% accurate. However, by the time we reached this point, production run number three, which is currently in inventory, had already been completed in our stunning red color.

Production run number four has already been initiated, and we have begun cutting metal for this order. Approximately 50% of this order, which happens to be the largest order I have ever placed with my machine shop, will be in Rivian YELLOW color. This release is likely to occur in the summertime.

Last edited:

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Exec
We have an extra set that was not accounted for in pre-production inventory, and there may be one set that someone is swapping out for another color, two sets minimum available.

I took a number of iterations to get the color down to a point where I thought it was 90% match. By that time production run number three which is what is an inventory now was already produced in our stunning red.

Production run number four has already been released and we're cutting metal already and 50% of that massive order, the largest order I've ever placed with my machine shop will have yellow.

That is probably a summertime release .
Makes sense. Appreciate the inside track on how the sausage is made!

I went ahead and ordered the red set, s'all good.

TimJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6
We have an extra set that was not accounted for in pre-production inventory, and there may be one set that someone is swapping out for another color, two sets minimum available.

I took a number of iterations to get the color down to a point where I thought it was 90% match. By that time production run number three which is what is an inventory now was already produced in our stunning red.

Production run number four has already been released and we're cutting metal already and 50% of that massive order, the largest order I've ever placed with my machine shop will have yellow.

That is probably a summertime release .
I’m glad that there will be yellow available for purchase. The red is nice, but that yellow just suits the Rivian so well. The odds are against me in the drawing, but assuming others win, I’ll wait for summer and then jump on the yellow.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Congratulations to Winner No. 6 of our GEN2
Rivian YELLOW Magnetic Jack Puck Kit

Rivian R1T R1S MagJAXX Magnetic Pucks Rivian YELLOW Drawing!! 20230415_113827

I have PM'd you with the details we need from you, so we can get the purchasing details in your hands. Ready to SHIP!!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Got my yellow pucks! They look awesome!

29109600-A959-4232-934A-B02D38E34D03.jpeg
Wow!! That was quick! I'm glad you think they look awesome! They work awesome too! Thank you very much for working with our business and the review!!

Mark
From one Rivian owner to Another

waitingforrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Wow!! That was quick! I'm glad you think they look awesome! They work awesome too! Thank you very much for working with our business and the review!!

Mark
From one Rivian owner to Another
When will be the last yellow drawing?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

When will be the last yellow drawing?
Two people have been notified of being selected, we're just waiting on them to respond. If they both respond, that will bring to a conclusion this drawing. It's been a blast!! People love the YELLOW!!

Rivian R1T R1S MagJAXX Magnetic Pucks Rivian YELLOW Drawing!! Yellow Gen 2 w Red Gen 2 Web

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Congratulations to Winner No. 7 of our GEN2

Rivian R1T R1S MagJAXX Magnetic Pucks Rivian YELLOW Drawing!! 20230417_114847

SHIPPED!!

TimJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6
Congratulations to Winner No. 7 of our GEN2

20230417_114847.jpg

SHIPPED!!
Thank you Mark. This easily qualifies as the most unexpected birthday present in recent memory. They look awesome and will go great with my new R1T. Keep doing great work and being an awesome community member. I really appreciate what you do for all of us.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Since I didn't win yellow ones, when can I buy a set?

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Exec
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Thank you Mark. This easily qualifies as the most unexpected birthday present in recent memory. They look awesome and will go great with my new R1T. Keep doing great work and being an awesome community member. I really appreciate what you do for all of us.
Thank you Tim!! That is a wonderful set of compliments and I really appreciate it! I'm going to show my wife :)
Sponsored