Sponsored

[MA] MOR-EV $7500 Rebate Guide

vicar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
tl;dr - 2024 R1S/T not on the MOR-EV Trucks approved list. MA requires Rivian to apply to get models included in program. Please send customer support an email requesting they expedite.

Just got a 2024 R1S, under $80K (original pricing - no binding agreement) and applied for the MOR-EV Trucks rebate. MA replied that the 2024 R1S/T models are not on the eligible vehicle list and, therefore, your rebate application has been denied. They said that Rivian needs to apply for 2024 models to be included. I've since emailed customer support and my guide. FYI for others in MA who may be eligible, or who just want to help out other Rivian owners, to email Rivian to ask for them to do the required work to get 2024 R1S/T included in the program.
Sponsored

BlueR1S

First Name
Ilya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S, 2019 Mustang GT, 2015 V60 P*, 1993 MR2
Occupation
Biotech
tl;dr - 2024 R1S/T not on the MOR-EV Trucks approved list. MA requires Rivian to apply to get models included in program. Please send customer support an email requesting they expedite.

Just got a 2024 R1S, under $80K (original pricing - no binding agreement) and applied for the MOR-EV Trucks rebate. MA replied that the 2024 R1S/T models are not on the eligible vehicle list and, therefore, your rebate application has been denied. They said that Rivian needs to apply for 2024 models to be included. I've since emailed customer support and my guide. FYI for others in MA who may be eligible, or who just want to help out other Rivian owners, to email Rivian to ask for them to do the required work to get 2024 R1S/T included in the program.
Just heard back from my guide on this issue:

"My team has let me know that they are submitting a request to get the 2024s listed as eligible. I am no sure if I will be notified once this is done, so my recommendation is to check on the site periodically".

Here is hoping it appears by March 14, 2024, as that's the end of my 90 day window.