Sponsored

Low Speed Vehicle Noise?

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 4Runner
Is anyone else curious about the status of the low speed noise? I've been wondering (concerned) about this ever since the video surfaced of the noise emitted by the Amazon delivery vehicles, and I'm waiting to hear what the R1T noise will be (if any).

None of the reviews I've seen (and I've watched most of them) have mentioned anything at all about the noise. Is this something Rivian kept turned off for the press event, or are we somehow able to get the vehicles without a mandatory noise?
Sponsored

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Is anyone else curious about the status of the low speed noise? I've been wondering (concerned) about this ever since the video surfaced of the noise emitted by the Amazon delivery vehicles, and I'm waiting to hear what the R1T noise will be (if any).

None of the reviews I've seen (and I've watched most of them) have mentioned anything at all about the noise. Is this something Rivian kept turned off for the press event, or are we somehow able to get the vehicles without a mandatory noise?
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/low-speed-pedestrian-warning-sound.2339/