If anyone is planning on cancelling a reservation regardless, I would be interested in purchasing it for $2250 including your 1K deposit, If the logistics can be worked out. If not, I'll just continue to wait till 23' when I'm up in que. I have a model SP90D. Back in the day, I secured 2 day ONE Model 3 reservations after waiting hours in line at the Northern VA Tesla store . Ultimately, I ended up not ordering either model 3's , & had visions of auctioning off the reservations, but ultimately no one bite at attempts to sell these reservations for a little to nothing fee. I ultimately cancelled both reservations, and without compensation. Folks cancel reservations for a lot of reasons and majority if not all get zero dollars for them, except the initial deposit. If anyone is planning on cancelling a LE reservation between Feb - Jun 22', I would be interested, please hit me up.