First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW e330, 2006 Jeep Commander, 1988 Porsche 911
Occupation
Asst. Director TV commercials
I'm in line for a launch edition R1S (meaning I have a reservation) but I almost certainly don't want it due to the fact that I always intended to get the 400 mile variant. When we found out in November that there would be no 400 mile R1S at launch I reached out to customer service to see about my options. They reiterated what the notice said about a longer range version being announced after launch but for now I should keep my reservation. So I kept it and configured a launch edition. First continuing to have a reservation allows me to expect continued notifications, company engagement, and eventually a test drive. Second it keeps my place in line for when a longer range version does become available. While I am not interested in trying to trade my reservation (because it is specifically disallowed) I would entertain selling my launch edition after taking ownership to someone that would be happy with thee 300 mile variant.
I'll take it!
Sponsored

DeafPug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Can the admins create a “Classified Ads” section of the forum. Now that vehicles are being delivered, there’s going to be more of the stuff like this.

On TeslaMotorsClub, they have 4 sections. You may or may not want to follow suit. The categories on TMC are Tesla For Sale, Other Cars For Sale, Tesla Parts For Sale, Want to Buy.