Sponsored

Looking for PPF & Ceramic Coating installer near WPB...

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
I am looking to have full PPF & ceramic coating done to my R1T after I receive it, but am new to the area.

Any recommended installers near West Palm Beach?
Sponsored

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Shelby GT350R & 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Medical Devices
I can attest to Palm Beach Clear Bra / ACE custom signs work in the lake worth area. They did a high performance ICE car there and Jameel wrapped every surface and did an incredible job. PM me if you want to see pictures of the wrap - he can work you up with quotes for both. Not cheap but great peace of mind. I plan to get mine done whenever it shows up there too. I went Xpel clear for the car they have done, but would consider stealth for the eventual R1T.

PS - congrats on your truck. Would love to see it sometime and maybe even have that mythical sit-in-it/ride around the block to see how it feels and sounds 😆

OP
OP
MisterTea

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
I can attest to Palm Beach Clear Bra / ACE custom signs work in the lake worth area. They did a high performance ICE car there and Jameel wrapped every surface and did an incredible job. PM me if you want to see pictures of the wrap - he can work you up with quotes for both. Not cheap but great peace of mind. I plan to get mine done whenever it shows up there too. I went Xpel clear for the car they have done, but would consider stealth for the eventual R1T.

PS - congrats on your truck. Would love to see it sometime and maybe even have that mythical sit-in-it/ride around the block to see how it feels and sounds 😆
Awesome, thanks!

I am supposed to take delivery on June 9th (until I find out I'm not 🤣). I will be around the following week and am more than happy to let you check it out.

Rivianut

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Pilot
I am looking at having Ocean Coast so tint and the front clip option. Will let ya know how it goes. What color R1T do you have? I’m in a Launch Green in downtown area.

gunslinger201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T and a '22 IS500 Launch Edition
Occupation
Professional Scapegoat
Also am interested in recommendations in the area. I'm in Boynton and will (hopefully!) be taking delivery within the next few weeks.

Sponsored

epowermarine

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Also am interested in recommendations in the area. I'm in Boynton and will (hopefully!) be taking delivery within the next few weeks.
Mine went into Ocean Auto Designs in Boynton 2 days after getting it. He's had it since last Monday, I'll pick it up Wed. They are the Xpel installer that Rivian connected me with. I spent way too much money and did everything, full stealth, UV on every piece of glass, full ceramic on top. Will let you know how it looks soon!

gunslinger201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T and a '22 IS500 Launch Edition
Occupation
Professional Scapegoat
Mine went into Ocean Auto Designs in Boynton 2 days after getting it. He's had it since last Monday, I'll pick it up Wed. They are the Xpel installer that Rivian connected me with. I spent way too much money and did everything, full stealth, UV on every piece of glass, full ceramic on top. Will let you know how it looks soon!
Nice! Love to see how it all came out.
I ended up going down to Ecophant in Boca for ceramic and tint. They are a CeramicPro shop, but I did look at Ocean some time ago. Love to know your experience...
Hope to see you around! If you see an ElCap with cargo bars and dark tint rollin on 20"ATs, that's probably me!

ErikG

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, Porsche 991.2 GT3
Bringing this to the top, anyone has recommendations in the Jupiter area ?. I've done always had my Porsches done, but that's because they spend a lot (or at least used to) time on the track. To get full car done I would drop it off in Miami. But for the R1T I'm just looking for a front clip and will go full if I ever decide to do the TransAmerica Trail

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I used Rocky's Ultimate Garage in WBP for PPF on the front and they did a great job. No issues since I've had it done 6 months ago.

ErikG

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, Porsche 991.2 GT3
Price ?. I spoke with David at floridaautoceramics.com, out of Jupiter. Seems like a nice guy and close by. Basic front clip around 1500 without wrapping the edges, front with headlights, A pilars, mirrors, and wrapping around the edges etc. around $2200. That along with Ceramic coat on the rest is around $3500. But I've never been that impressed with Ceramic coats. I have it on my car over a clearbra and over my boat, and especially on my boat it doesn't seem any better than just a regular wax or polymer.
Cannot recommend him yet, says he's done a few Rivians, but obviously not mine since I haven't taken possession yet.
Sponsored