Sponsored

LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T)

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
FWIW, I don't mind waiting for my order - it's the anticipation of receiving the order with a label that's mindful.
Sponsored

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
You all act like you didn't just wait 2 to 4 years for a car.
No kidding - you can now order a R1T and receive it in 14 days or less.

Hilbe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS P100D, Tesla MX 90D Unicorn, Rivian R1S
No kidding - you can now order a R1T and receive it in 14 days or less.
But when they tell you your order is ready to for delivery and not deliver it for 2 weeks would you be upset?

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
But when they tell you your order is ready to for delivery and not deliver it for 2 weeks would you be upset?
I already have one or I would order and let you know how it goes. Of course it's location dependent but there was one person here who ordered and got it in a week.

LinerX

Threads
Reaction score
Website
linerx.com
Vehicles
Model Y
Hey guys, I'm Eddie, the owner of LinerX. I set up this account with the goal of being as open and clear as I can be. I hope this makes things a bit better for you. I wanted to apologize as we've hit a slight delay in getting your Rivian floor mats. A couple of quality issues came up, and working with the Rivian vehicles was more challenging than we thought. But no worries - everything is sorted out now. If you're curious about when you'll get your mats, just have a look in the product description. If you got any questions, then feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]. Appreciate your patience!

Last edited:

Sponsored

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

FYI: From his site, it says...

"Shipping Now
We're handling a high volume of orders, so there may be a slight delay in updates. Most orders will be delivered between June 9-14. We appreciate your patience!"

LevelHeaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM
Occupation
Financial Technology
Clubs

FYI: From his site, it says...

"Shipping Now
We're handling a high volume of orders, so there may be a slight delay in updates. Most orders will be delivered between June 9-14. We appreciate your patience!"
Mine still hasn’t moved… seems unlikely to arrive in this window, but label has existed since 6/2

Operator

First Name
Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I ordered mine on April 02. Was told shipping end of April. Then she to reach out, and was told end of May. Still nothing. Got a shipping label, but nothing was shipped. FedEx didn't pick up

utcadman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Software

Sponsored

Southern R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (LE/GW/OC/20"AT), Lexus GX 460 Luxury
Occupation
Builder
Anyone have recommendations for alternative R1S all weather mats? I've got to have something in place next week for a weekend trip on Friday and not holding my breath these are actually going to show up.

Don't love the OEM option since they don't hold water & don't love the loud branding / logos on the Husky Liners (though I may just have to live with that now due to the time crunch). Need something in-stock with decently quick shipping.

Appreciate any suggestions or experiences with other options!

diehlryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Hey guys, I'm Eddie, the owner of LinerX. I set up this account with the goal of being as open and clear as I can be. I hope this makes things a bit better for you. I wanted to apologize as we've hit a slight delay in getting your Rivian floor mats. A couple of quality issues came up, and working with the Rivian vehicles was more challenging than we thought. But no worries - everything is sorted out now. If you're curious about when you'll get your mats, just have a look in the product description. If you got any questions, then feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]. Appreciate your patience!
What about everyone who has a UPS label created. Mine was created on 6/2. When do you expect those to be picked up and actually on its way?

Alieti

First Name
Sina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I4, Rivian R1S
Still waiting on shipment. Label created 6/2. Has anyone actually received them yet?

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
For those with 6/2 date shipping labels, no one has confirmed movement of shipment. It looks like labels were created on 6/2 just to satisfy the shipment start date.
Sponsored