Sponsored

LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T)

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
But for all of us who never use the 3rd row, flat config is fine from the crease at tailgate back to cover the 3rd row down. No need to cover the tailgate.
And for all of those who will never use the 2nd row, a 1-piece mat that covers everything behind the 1st row would be the ideal configuration.
Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

PSA:

Sorry for the delay! The Rivian floor mats have been a bit more challenging to work on than other vehicles due to some carpet connector issues. But we’ve made good progress and your floor mats will be on its way to you on the week of May 29th.
TLDR The connector sizing was custom so custom connectors had to be made (Not universal) for it to actually click in and fit well and become secure.

Batman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition; Kia Telluride SX-P
Just ordered complete set including cargo. Got 10% off as well. Now just need a car to put them in once they arrive

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

Agreed. Would love to see an option that covers the third row folded down.
It could be Ă  la Jeep Wrangler where the rubber mat covers the cargo area as well as the back of the rear (third row) seats and just stays in place up or down.

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

These look great, but does anyone know how these compare to the KAGU 3D MAXpider?

Sponsored

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

I liked the sides how it go over the trim, I have the OEM, how would you compare that to the Rivian OEM all weather matt?

tk21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Military
Clubs

I ordered these a month ago and still no shipping…trying to remain patient but still no ETA or update from the company when I asked.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Received notification of shipment today for R1T floormats

Batman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition; Kia Telluride SX-P
I ordered these a month ago and still no shipping…trying to remain patient but still no ETA or update from the company when I asked.
I ordered these + cargo mat. Received tracking for cargo mat but not the other. If they don't get shipped this upcoming wk, I will call and cancel. I'll pick up the rivian all weather yellow emblem ones, even though from the pics this LinerX covers more side area.

tk21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Military
Clubs

I ordered these + cargo mat. Received tracking for cargo mat but not the other. If they don't get shipped this upcoming wk, I will call and cancel. I'll pick up the rivian all weather yellow emblem ones, even though from the pics this LinerX covers more side area.
Same. Pretty expensive for this lack of comms (guess it comes being tied to a Rivian product lol)

Sponsored

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Got an email for label creation 6/2 but not shipped yet FWIW

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

If you read thru the thread earlier there were issues in production when it comes to a secure connector. It has been sorted and they are going thru the backlog.

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered a set on June 1. I have not gotten a shipping notice yet, hopefully they have plenty of stock to fill all the back orders. I hope to hear something soon - maybe in a week or so?
Sponsored