Sponsored

LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T)

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

These look better than Husky’s liners. I’ve been pretty disappointed by their quality.
Sponsored

dribblehandoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW e-Golf
Thanks for the pics @kanundrum - ordering a set now (will definitely be an upgrade over the OEMs). Sorry if I missed it but will the rear cargo tailgate section connect via velcro/hook and loop to the tailgate when folded up? Or will it just be loose (which is probably fine). Thanks again!

R1S88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Can you please show the underside? I am wondering if they have the little pins that the OEM all weather mats have. I’d rather they didn’t as it makes marks in the carpet. Thanks.

Southern R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (LE/GW/OC/20"AT), Lexus GX 460 Luxury
Occupation
Builder
Appreciate you posting the pictures OP -- just ordered a set to try in my R1S.

For anyone else looking at these, code LINERX10 took 10% ($16) off for me at checkout.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Can you please show the underside? I am wondering if they have the little pins that the OEM all weather mats have. I’d rather they didn’t as it makes marks in the carpet. Thanks.

Will take some tomorrow but nothing on the underside if I recollect.

Kpecks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Land Cruiser
Fantastic! Best option ive seen yet for full coverage mats and the coupon LINERX10 still works plus free shipping for under $150?! Lets go!

R1S88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

@kanundrum thanks for posting this. I’m actually looking for something for the back cargo area that can offer protection with the third row down, hopefully staying with the third row if it’s in use. I reached out to CanvasBack about a custom piece that would extend with a flap/overhang over the stowed third row, but attach to the headrests so it would stay in place if you unfolded the third row. Also, I included coverage for the tailgate with another flap extending beyond that for further protection. My idea was to attach it to that board covering the spare tire well using straps (straps attached to some flaps that would go around the board to the underside).

I’m also trying to make a DIY version, but needed help sowing the edges since I can sow, but everything I do looks like it was done by a blind drunk using his feet and other non-fingered appendages.
This is exactly what I want - thanks for taking the time to reach out.

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

This is exactly what I want - thanks for taking the time to reach out.
FWIW, I reached out 11 days ago and haven't heard back. Also, they said that they were getting an R1S in to develop a 1-piece offering. I'll report back if I hear anything.

jplblue

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Honda Element
Clubs

Are the R1S floormats being shipped yet? The site says that shipping starts in May. I put in an order and was just wondering when we can expect them to arrive. Thanks!

Sponsored

fromSf

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx450H, 2023 Genesis GV60
Are the R1S floormats being shipped yet? The site says that shipping starts in May. I put in an order and was just wondering when we can expect them to arrive. Thanks!
Don't think so, I placed my order on 4/18 still says order confirmed with no shipping status updates. Just pinged them on order status, was told preorder mats should be shipping in next 7-10 days and cargo mat will available for ordering early next week.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Long story short I suggested some improvements (as a former land rover engineer) be made to the connectors. The connectors were modified to basically replicate OEM and they are produced and being packed up and prepped for shipping.

I am confirming Rear Cargo Mat Fitment today at 1pm so also will be posting that and giving everyone an update.

Thanks

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Long story short I suggested some improvements (as a former land rover engineer) be made to the connectors. The connectors were modified to basically replicate OEM and they are produced and being packed up and prepped for shipping.

I am confirming Rear Cargo Mat Fitment today at 1pm so also will be posting that and giving everyone an update.

Thanks
Thanks for the update! I know that you're not the vendor, but I appreciate you working with them to refine a product that many of us are clamoring for! Appreciate it! 👍🏾

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Pre ordered for r1t. Eagerly awaiting shipment

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Thanks for the update! I know that you're not the vendor, but I appreciate you working with them to refine a product that many of us are clamoring for! Appreciate it! 👍🏾

I see it as if I have to vouch for it, it better meet my expectations, Ill call out where I see improvement needed. Its literally a 1 man team who is working with me on the R&D side.
Sponsored