LIMESTONE R1T Photos

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
Settled for me as well. I have no doubt. Staying with OC for the interior unless there is a big delay. If so, I’ll switch to BM and be happy either way.

Now… stealth PPF Or no? 🤔 I am only half joking.
I too am considering a stealth wrap on the Limestone Currently have 22" Sport Bright. I think they stand out more but am torn on that decision. I'm worried the 22" Dark doesn't show enough detail of the wheelset... thoughts?
Sponsored

EarlyAdptr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant
yup, there are lots of options. dont know if it achieve exactly what the factory 20 AT darks are but it'll be similar and way cheaper.
This might be a stupid question.. but most shops I've looked into take some time to powdercoat rims (1-2 weeks). How exactly do you have your Rivian rims powdercoated if you don't have a backup set of rims? Does the shop jack the car up, and work on one wheel at a time?

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

I too am considering a stealth wrap on the Limestone Currently have 22" Sport Bright. I think they stand out more but am torn on that decision. I'm worried the 22" Dark doesn't show enough detail of the wheelset... thoughts?
Always go dark. The pop is your car color, whether it’s stealth or not. Of course, that’s just my humble opinion ;).

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
Curious how the limestone compares to the Glacier Silver on the XC40.

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Curious how the limestone compares to the Glacier Silver on the XC40.
I’m pretty sure it’s the same as thunder Gray metallic from Volvo and I’m terrified of that. My wife mocks me relentlessly about it. Rightfully so.

Sponsored

Killer95Stang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
This might be a stupid question.. but most shops I've looked into take some time to powdercoat rims (1-2 weeks). How exactly do you have your Rivian rims powdercoated if you don't have a backup set of rims? Does the shop jack the car up, and work on one wheel at a time?
A lot of shops have 24 - 48 hour turnaround. I plan putting the truck on stands in the garage until I get all four back. Not sure of the logistics yet, but getting all four done at the same time is the only way to go.

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
Rode by the Chicag Rivian SC today. I’m sure you’ve all seen enough iPhone pics of limestone but thought I’d upload some cloudy day pics. Also launch green, Forest green and granite on site.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos FD7DF739-5D53-463E-B502-990BFF411F93

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 7E06BD95-A8C3-4433-9AFD-6A37EFFC0998

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 0BACC8F0-7DD7-4CAB-B564-46F838BBE9FE

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 862038CA-FB29-47B0-9577-9C0C647C3847

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Thanks, never enough or too many.

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Thanks for the pics. I tell ya - the more I see limestone the more I like(love) it.

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Thanks for the pics. I tell ya - the more I see limestone the more I like(love) it.
Yeah, only annoying thing is, after that email we all got last night, I’m back to FE and can’t let go of Limestone and wondering how shit those two might look together..

Sponsored

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Yeah, only annoying thing is, after that email we all got last night, I’m back to FE and can’t let go of Limestone and wondering how shit those two might look together..
Right? Although I prefer the FE interior, I am skeptical that the green hue will work with Limestone. I would really want to see that in person before committing, which will probably not happen. The BM seems to be a no brainer at this point.

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
i am in the same boat. Unwilling to go with Black Mountain and unsure how well FE will work with Limestone. I do think OC is the killer interior color for Limestone personally.

I saw someone here signed a PBA for a Limestone + FE, so hopefully they can share some pics when delivered.

Feeling a little frustrated after being so excited for my May delivery.

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

i am in the same boat. Unwilling to go with Black Mountain and unsure how well FE will work with Limestone. I do think OC is the killer interior color for Limestone personally.

I saw someone here signed a PBA for a Limestone + FE, so hopefully they can share some pics when delivered.

Feeling a little frustrated after being so excited for my May delivery.
This. OC was definitely the move. I’m also refusing to go BM, so I’m going to wait for the May contact from the email we got, see what they say for delivery & quicker options and honestly might switch to Forest Green with FE.

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
Yeah it’d likely clash 😬

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Limestone will work great with any interior. I think ya'll are overthinking it! Have you seen all the interiors in person? I really don't think OC is anything that special. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored