Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Finally the sun came out. Didn’t watch it. This is after around 150 miles in the rain
Thanks Pat!!
Sponsored

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
What video Pat?!?!? Your last video when it was in the shoppe probably just getting wrapped didn’t load either unless I was on my MacBook. Hence why I didn’t notice your fine work for two weeks before beginning my line of questioning.
Worked fine on my Chromebook.

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Finally saw Limestone in person at the Bellevue Service Center. Been my first choice for some time but needed to see it before confirming. Been concerned about some photos looking like faded baby blue.
Limestone matched my most hopeful expectations for the color. Weather was mostly cloudy with some sun and the color looked the same. It actually looks a bit more grey than these photos.
Forum member Prestapost's photos look the closest to what my eyes saw.

Bellevue Service Center update from the incredibly nice people working there-
The service center will eventually only service rivian vans. They are planning a new Seattle service center plus a Venice style 'Hub'.

Thule cargo box- Has anyone installed over bed on the cargo bars? Specially the Thule Pulse M.

Attachments

Sponsored

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

EVERY time I see a new picture/video of limestone I see a different color!

Limestone is going to be the death of me. If you have a limestone on order, they should let you spend the day with it first to see it in every possible lighting situation!

Last edited:

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Saw Limestone at the Cleveland SC this past weekend.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 279E98ED-EDB0-4F51-BA5A-796583E81E9D

Bigeasy70075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tundra, Wrangler
Finally the sun came out. Didn’t watch it. This is after around 150 miles in the rain
That is one bad looking MOFO with the stealth wrap. Makes the color look super tough like it should have been from the factory.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
I am taking my test drive this Friday morning. I and looking forward to seeing all of the colors in person.

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
I would say 90% of the time it looks like that "wet cement" / light grey. The other 10% depending on light and if you're moving around the vehicle, you start seeing the slight color shifts of blue or green.

Sponsored

EVentually

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Rivian R1T
Finally saw Limestone in person at the Bellevue Service Center. Been my first choice for some time but needed to see it before confirming. Been concerned about some photos looking like faded baby blue.
Limestone matched my most hopeful expectations for the color. Weather was mostly cloudy with some sun and the color looked the same. It actually looks a bit more grey than these photos.
Forum member Prestapost's photos look the closest to what my eyes saw.

Bellevue Service Center update from the incredibly nice people working there-
The service center will eventually only service rivian vans. They are planning a new Seattle service center plus a Venice style 'Hub'.

Thule cargo box- Has anyone installed over bed on the cargo bars? Specially the Thule Pulse M.
This is definitely one of the better pics I've seen showing the color. When I went to the Bellevue center, I fell in love with the Limestone, but all my pics turned out baby blue (iphone 13 pro max). Also great to see we'll have a limestone here in West Seattle soon. I've seen an El Cap and Launch Green floating around here somewhere. I'm just waiting for the day one shows up in the West Seattle Health Club parking lot.

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
I'm a recent convert from El Cap to Limestone. My original config from 3 years ago has always been El Cap. I saw the Limestone a while back and really liked it. While browsing the R1 Shop the other day I decided to change my config and selected a Limestone. Truck is now inbound from Normal. So now the waiting game begins. :D

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
Thanks for those pictures. Did you happen to see any Limestones with the 21” wheels?
Have you found any clean profile pictures of a Limestone with 21s? I've seen a couple Limestone 21s but not a single side profile.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Saw a Limestone with Black Chrome 20's today on the highway.

It was arousing.