First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Business Owner
This set of photos look extremely accurate in my opinion. What camera were these taken with? Any adjustments? Thanks!
iphone 13 Pro Max - no adjustments. I thought it was really close to what I was seeing as well. I got really lucky that all the gray tones were lined up. I felt that it gave the most neutral look of the color.
Sponsored

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

My Limestone truck came home yesterday. Took delivery late in the day and have been busy but here are a couple shots.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 9C691B82-F789-4C53-98CC-4DA401272F9A

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos CF5081B2-2A56-4F15-93FE-313E51776ECC

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos B6FCE2E9-F393-4B7C-A1AE-2FC51F198608

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Thanks for the pics. If Limestone was truly the color in your first pic - Forest Edge interior would be cringy. However, FE with the second pic - sweet.
Agreed. I think it will actually work really well. I saw the Forest Edge with El Cap in person at the Venice, CA hub two weeks ago and I thought it looked amazing in person. I had never thought of that combo but it’s beautiful.

I think Limestone will be the same. It’s just hard to imagine (and also hard to photograph).

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Here is a pic of my new R1T. I took delivery yesterday in MN. Preordered Sept 2019.

I was super hesitant on the color based on the photos seen online that looked like washed out blues or greens. It’s just so much better in person in my opinion. I was immediately struck by how good it looked.

It definitely has a different look depending on the light and angle. There is not much metallic sparkle and I think battleship grey is a fair description, although limestone seems lighter/less saturated than other cars that go for this shade.

Side and front photos taken with an older iPhone. Angled profiles taken with an iPhone 13 pro. All with default phone settings with no touch up.

Happy I stuck to my guns as limestone original choice back in 2019! Also happy I switched to BM interior and the black AT wheels.

77716539-3851-4651-B3D0-70799D96EEB7.jpeg

11F4BAD5-403F-4273-B94C-D6D313F952A1.jpeg

60B0752F-C721-4388-A1DA-616F988264DE.jpeg

CA5A884B-FECA-4D26-A328-C18574E38B5F.jpeg
Looks like the same build I ordered... I hope I like it too! =)

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Agreed. I think it will actually work really well. I saw the Forest Edge with El Cap in person at the Venice, CA hub two weeks ago and I thought it looked amazing in person. I had never thought of that combo but it’s beautiful.

I think Limestone will be the same. It’s just hard to imagine (and also hard to photograph).
Okay, okay. I switched my configuration again. Switched back from BM to FE. Bottom line - I’d be happy with either.

Sponsored

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Okay, okay. I switched my configuration again. Switched back from BM to FE. Bottom line - I’d be happy with either.
Agreed. I can imagine it looking very good with the 2nd picture posted.

And obligatory.......

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos GIFs-2022572450

bummin

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23R1S, 22WRX
Occupation
Whatever the wife says to do
the more i see Limestone, the more its a bit too light colored for my tastes. it just looked too much like a bleached/faded blue color to me. and dont think it will age well. subjective i know. what do others think?
Had to go and look at Limestone twice as pictures vary so much online. Looks good in person, not baby blue as I had seen. Did see one with FE interior which was my original config, think the Limestone could use a bit more green hue to pull the colors together. Nice, but black ties better imo.

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Does anyone know of pictures of limestone wrapped with stealth PPF?
Wondering what that would look like…

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

This set of photos look extremely accurate in my opinion. What camera were these taken with? Any adjustments? Thanks!
def looks more green in these photos than ones ive seen before. still on the fence at its lighter than i was hoping though

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
def looks more green in these photos than ones ive seen before. still on the fence at its lighter than i was hoping though
For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t say it had any green to my eye either. Just a pure, neutral, light grey.

Sponsored

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
Tossing another one onto the pile. I feel like Limestone went from the biggest unknown to the one color we now have the MOST photos of at this point. 😂

Anyways, re-posting this one from someone's post on another forum.

IT LOOKS GOOD!!!! And dang those dark ATs look good. Almost regret not getting them...

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos E810C07F-8C80-44C2-98E2-44DEBE644A15

EBEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2016 Pilot, 2019 Jetta
Can those who've seen Limestone in person clarify what your naked eyeballs see.... is there any hint of blue hue to it like 95% of the photos suggest? Does your brain say "light blue" instead of any kind of shade of gray? Or at first glance does your mind say hey, that's gray with a hint of ______ (greenish? bluish?)
I saw Limestone again yesterday. Under cloudy Chicago skies again. This time, it looked far less blue. I even detected the slightest hint of green in the gray. The gray also looked darker than last time. I was a little skeptical about the color being chameleon, but having seen it on 2 different days in basically similar conditions, it appears to change significantly with even small changes in its environment.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I saw Limestone again yesterday. Under cloudy Chicago skies again. This time, it looked far less blue. I even detected the slightest hint of green in the gray. The gray also looked darker than last time. I was a little skeptical about the color being chameleon, but having seen it on 2 different days in basically similar conditions, it appears to change significantly with even small changes in its environment.
yeah, of all the colors, seems like to me Limestone picks up the most from its surrounding environment. not sure how i feel about that.

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
Tossing another one onto the pile. I feel like Limestone went from the biggest unknown to the one color we now have the MOST photos of at this point. 😂

Anyways, re-posting this one from someone's post on another forum.

IT LOOKS GOOD!!!! And dang those dark ATs look good. Almost regret not getting them...

E810C07F-8C80-44C2-98E2-44DEBE644A15.jpeg
Best looking truck right there. Put OC interior on it and it would be perfect.
Sponsored