LIMESTONE R1T Photos

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Love the honesty, man! Agree on the El Cap. I saw it in person and felt like it was too dark for my taste. Would look amazing if I were going for a more “refined” look, but I prefer a little more rugged a feel. LA Silver is a bit too bright and plain, but it’s the closest thing to what I’m looking for. I had hoped there was PPF that might make it a shade or two darker, but I’m told that doesn’t really exist. Oh, well. Hard to complain when the rest of the truck is a 10/10!
I think that’s exactly how I went about it too. Along with, if it’s not perfect at least it’s also cheaper. Just avoid the 21s with the silver. With the aero covers on, I think they look so much worse than any other color. But I saw the silver on 20s and 22s and it looks pretty good on those.

And, for the record, your truck looks legit amazing, dude! The pic at night made me waffle slightly again, but I’m trying to stay strong with silver. 😬 That pale grey, though… Damn!
At night, and when it's rainy are my absolute favorites for the truck. During those times, it's exactly the truck and color I wanted. Apparently I just need to move to Seattle.

That said, I just noticed you were in Arizona, which is where I saw the silvers..and also where I fell in love with the Limestone. The limestone didn't look right to me at the Venice hub it was too blue there, but in Phoenix? Here you go....limestone at the AZ SC and atmosphere. I believe it was a about 650F that day according to my internal thermometer. Great crew out there but I don't think I'm going to voluntarily go back into that oven again.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos tempImageFM3XtD
Sponsored

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
During factory tour, the guide said Limestone release was initially delayed because they couldn’t get the color “just right”. It is a magic elixir that changes with the sun dial.

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
That said, I just noticed you were in Arizona, which is where I saw the silvers..and also where I fell in love with the Limestone. The limestone didn't look right to me at the Venice hub it was too blue there, but in Phoenix? Here you go....limestone at the AZ SC and atmosphere. I believe it was a about 650F that day according to my internal thermometer. Great crew out there but I don't think I'm going to voluntarily go back into that oven again.
650F sounds about right mid-afternoon in the summer. However, come back out now and you’ll find a much more acceptable temp. We’re headed into the “perfect” 8 month stretch where my wife and I constantly pay homage to the weather gods (we moved here 2 years ago from Minnesota and vowed never to return to the frozen tundra again. 🥶). If you find yourself in the area, give me a shout. I can promise a cold beer and moderately intelligent conversation - mostly about the pros and cons of seafoam vs whatever the correct Cayola color is for “candied silver”.

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

I know they aren’t great pictures, but they are mine.

Picked up in Brooklyn this morning. Was charged to 100%, 270 miles estimated range, drove around 145 miles home, mostly NJ&Pa turnpikes, driving around 75mph, used 60% of the battery. Tonneau worked at the service center, didn’t see any obvious issues. Seemed to drive straight, centered steering wheel. My iPhone 12 Pro Max does not work as a key, but I’ve read about others with the same problem. I can’t even submit a ticket for it, which my pickup coordinator will take care of me.

Rivian navigation may have been better than Waze leaving the service center (hard to tell, but Waze tried to take me onto 1 or 2 closed highway ramps (I think they were recently closed for the NYC marathon tomorrow). I tried Waze a couple times and then gave up and used the Rivian, which was easier to see given the screen size. After going by some of the closed ramps Waze and Rivian suggested the same route/turns.

mom the way home I thought the windshield developed a crack. Turns out it was just a bug that splattered in an extremely straight line. Too much doom and gloom reading forums.

I do wonder if someone can answer, am I missing a bolt cover for the inboard front driver seat, or does the bolt just hang out like in my picture? Inboard front passenger looks the same.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 7438F46B-3FB5-48E6-A69B-E6B501346943

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 28C45D6B-CF9E-479D-BC84-18A2D9128D9E

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos E80EB30C-BF1B-4D6D-A8F0-9DEDB1D8FA04

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 64EC78D5-EBAD-4C9C-AB45-7F9B2795C7E5

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 674D2679-C85A-4D7B-9806-BC4A445C1631

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos EDA9462A-0CAD-4821-87C1-EBAF2D71EC65

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Looks great with 20" dark wheels. Congrats!

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Looks great with 20" dark wheels. Congrats!
Thanks, I normally don't like dark wheels, but I think they look perfect for Limestone. Maybe the yellow accent strip and brake pad help also.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Picked up in Brooklyn this morning. Was charged to 100%, 270 miles estimated range, drove around 145 miles home, mostly NJ&Pa turnpikes, driving around 75mph, used 60% of the battery. Tonneau worked at the service center, didn’t see any obvious issues. Seemed to drive straight, centered steering wheel. My iPhone 12 Pro Max does not work as a key, but I’ve read about others with the same problem. I can’t even submit a ticket for it, which my pickup coordinator will take care of me.

Rivian navigation may have been better than Waze leaving the service center (hard to tell, but Waze tried to take me onto 1 or 2 closed highway ramps (I think they were recently closed for the NYC marathon tomorrow). I tried Waze a couple times and then gave up and used the Rivian, which was easier to see given the screen size. After going by some of the closed ramps Waze and Rivian suggested the same route/turns.

mom the way home I thought the windshield developed a crack. Turns out it was just a bug that splattered in an extremely straight line. Too much doom and gloom reading forums.

I do wonder if someone can answer, am I missing a bolt cover for the inboard front driver seat, or does the bolt just hang out like in my picture? Inboard front passenger looks the same.

7438F46B-3FB5-48E6-A69B-E6B501346943.jpeg

28C45D6B-CF9E-479D-BC84-18A2D9128D9E.jpeg
[/QUOTE]
actually really love your pictures. I think it gives an accurate representation of the color of limestone. Not blue, not green, but more gray. Can’t wait to get mine!

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

actually really love your pictures. I think it gives an accurate representation of the color of limestone. Not blue, not green, but more gray. Can’t wait to get mine!
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I am a late limestone convert. I was Blue for almost a year, switched in the last month after passing one of each in the last month, both heading the opposite direction a 75mph, so it was a guess. I probably would've been happy with blue also, but I think blue might be harder to keep clean. A dirty blue pulled up to the service center as I was leaving. I think the color I didn't see today were black and yellow. My first time seeing a parked Rivian was today at the service center.

Sponsored

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

Thanks, I am a late limestone convert. I was Blue for almost a year
Limestone + OC is an excellent combo. I'm pleased with my Blue + OC, but I can't help but gawk at all the other lovely Rivians out there.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

E80EB30C-BF1B-4D6D-A8F0-9DEDB1D8FA04.jpeg

64EC78D5-EBAD-4C9C-AB45-7F9B2795C7E5.jpeg

674D2679-C85A-4D7B-9806-BC4A445C1631.jpeg

EDA9462A-0CAD-4821-87C1-EBAF2D71EC65.jpeg
My seat looks the same.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

My seat looks the same.
Thanks, that’s what I figured. Minor gripe, it just looks sort of incomplete since the front outboard bolts have covers. I’m sure they have their reasons for doing it that way.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T

E80EB30C-BF1B-4D6D-A8F0-9DEDB1D8FA04.jpeg

64EC78D5-EBAD-4C9C-AB45-7F9B2795C7E5.jpeg

674D2679-C85A-4D7B-9806-BC4A445C1631.jpeg

EDA9462A-0CAD-4821-87C1-EBAF2D71EC65.jpeg
Amazing combo congrats 🙌

dbthethird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Finally took delivery of my Limestone R1T (Adventure Package, OC Interior, 20” AT Dark Wheel) a couple weeks ago. Went straight from the service center to my tint guy. I got ceramic tint all around, full wrap (matte PPF), and blacked out emblems. I got it back a week later and I couldn’t be happier! Excited to be part of the club!

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 9F1E3727-6434-4D51-BA30-E6FFA1A840E1
Sponsored